Quantcast

New Leftalized Enduro?!

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Just stumbled over these pictures of a new Specialized bike. Quite possibly the enduro. Full on Öhlins, concentric pivot and "open" frame design.
Seems fitting to push it with Graves on it:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Blasphemy, this is the church of anti squat, a concentric pivot bike uncomfortably challenges my world view.

Can somebody more educated in the ways of the squat educate me about how much this will suck?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Blasphemy, this is the church of anti squat, a concentric pivot bike uncomfortably challenges my world view.

Can somebody more educated in the ways of the squat educate me about how much this will suck?
There is a pivot between the bb and the axle so there will still be chain growth

wood booger

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
the land of cheap beer
I can't see the new Enduro without Twat Box and a wurtle burtle cage location.
Looks like a dropper would not be able to work on that frame either, not much insertion depth....

But there is definitely a new Graves-duro for MY17. Speshy is doing a good job of keeping it under wraps so far!

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
You might want to take a look at the rear mech. Looks a bit short for a => 42 cassette.
Also why are the spokes of the front wheel in front of the rotor? New fork standard inbound? Damn you Derpalized!!!!111!!111000

Emptybeer were taken in by this shitty PS job too. :clapping: