Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
November 26, 2001 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

2002 BOOTLEG CANYON MOUNTAIN BIKE RACING
Boulder City, Nevada Jan 19-20, Feb 2-3, March TBD
www.teambigbear.com
email - janet@teambigbear.com

Boulder City, Nevada is a small community of 15,000 located 20 minutes south of Las Vegas. Unique to this small community is their Bootleg Canyon Bike Park. Yes, this small community sports a bike park with over 50 miles of roads and trails. There are also designated downhill trails as well as a jumping park. To top it off, the city employs Brent Thompson, an old downhill fanatic, to run and maintain the park.

Camping will be allowed at the events so come on out and enjoy great terrain, Las Vegas hospitality and something NEW.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Heidi
November 26, 2001 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

2002 BOOTLEG CANYON MOUNTAIN BIKE RACING
Boulder City, Nevada Jan 19-20, Feb 2-3, March TBD
www.teambigbear.com
email - janet@teambigbear.com

Boulder City, Nevada is a small community of 15,000 located 20 minutes south of Las Vegas. Unique to this small community is their Bootleg Canyon Bike Park. Yes, this small community sports a bike park with over 50 miles of roads and trails. There are also designated downhill trails as well as a jumping park. To top it off, the city employs Brent Thompson, an old downhill fanatic, to run and maintain the park.

Camping will be allowed at the events so come on out and enjoy great terrain, Las Vegas hospitality and something NEW.
I would like to go but I will be racing the Fontana winter series:(

Micro-Sanjay

I invented Erbon Assolt
Nov 26, 2001
Tustin- not in OC
as far as I can remember, Bootleg whoops Fontana's arse in terms of technicality..hands down. Now if I can get my arse in shape and do something more and to finish respectably.....
Oh, I love the pedaling section at Fontucky..
One more month...

Attachments