Quantcast

New Rockshox DUB Fork

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
I've decided that I like torque caps. I just think they shouldn't be $50.

I'm confused why a douche scooter needs a differently-designed fork. The total system weight is only 30-40lbs more than comparable MTB right?

Riders can weigh between 90 and 275 lbs and use the same MTB equipment. Yes, I know there can be damping, spring rate and durability issues... but why didn't the lizards capitalize on this before? What is that dumbass mtbr term for larger riders again?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I've decided that I like torque caps. I just think they shouldn't be $50.

I'm confused why a douche scooter needs a differently-designed fork. The total system weight is only 30-40lbs more than comparable MTB right?

Riders can weigh between 90 and 275 lbs and use the same MTB equipment. Yes, I know there can be damping, spring rate and durability issues... but why didn't the lizards capitalize on this before? What is that dumbass mtbr term for larger riders again?
It took a 40lb drive system to make slow industry dwids experience the same structural shortfalls the rest of us bitch about..

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
You do realize this is precedent for the lizards to make "mass-appropriate-forks" now, right? For "optimized flex characteristics". The 120lb chick will now have to buy a different fork than the 180lb guy, also different than the 230lb guy.

Somewhere right now, there's a lizard reading this that's flaring his throat pouch with erotic vigor.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You do realize this is precedent for the lizards to make "mass-appropriate-forks" now, right? For "optimized flex characteristics". The 120lb chick will now have to buy a different fork than the 180lb guy, also different than the 230lb guy.

Somewhere right now, there's a lizard reading this that's flaring his throat pouch with erotic vigor.
Hell yeah that's sick!

Dear rockshox; I weigh 700lbs. You cannot discriminate against me. So build that fork.

-your friend, kidwoo

Last edited: