Quantcast

New Shop in Castle Rock, Colorado

Sep 9, 2004
Littleton, CO
Hey Colorado riders and racers,
There is a new bike shop opening in the Milestone Shopping Center in Castle Rock, Colorado. The shop should be opened around January of 2005. It's going to be called Full Tilt Cyclery. The shop is owned by Kendell Shewmake who is a local Mountain States Cup DH and XC racer. No word on any brands or details yet but we will let you know. Stop by when their opened to say hi. It's going to be sick

Jay Gatz

Monkey
Aug 14, 2004
NE for college, CO when i can
AusRottenVirus said:
Hey Colorado riders and racers,
There is a new bike shop opening in the Milestone Shopping Center in Castle Rock, Colorado. The shop should be opened around January of 2005. It's going to be called Full Tilt Cyclery. The shop is owned by Kendell Shewmake who is a local Mountain States Cup DH and XC racer. No word on any brands or details yet but we will let you know. Stop by when their opened to say hi. It's going to be sick
castle rocks my hometown, but where the hell is milestone shopping center? i havent been back there since early summer, and stores pop up like weeds. is milestone what they call the shops off founders parkway? just east of i-25?