Quantcast

New (to me )FR/DH Rig!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Well I guess I officially crossed over to the darkside with the new (used) rig I picked up through a fellow Monkey on Saturday.

I worked out a deal with Phil - who posts in the buy and sell quite a bit - for a barely ridden 2002 Cheeta Prowler. Traded my shiver SC for a White Bros. DH2 (2002 version) and transferred a bunch of parts from my Snipes over to the new rig.

Phil is one cool Monkey and he helped put the bike all together for me and fine tuned everything with me on Saturday night. Initial impressions are that this is going to be one fun kickass bike for me.

can't wait to get some real trail miles on it!
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88371

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
:dancing: Oh yea, the time has come. When you gonna bring that bad boy to the mountain?

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Ice Bullit said:
Links not working :dead:

are you still browsing the forum by IP and not domain? The link is domain but right now I am only able to browse via IP so I have to replace the www.ridemonkey.com with the IP address everytime 67.19.50.55 getting a little old, hoping Comcrap's servers start refreshing... yesterday domain worked, now today it wont... grrr

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Colin said:
Looks good Mark!

How's the noggin'?
Thanks Colin,

My left eye is all sorts of funky colors right now, but feeling a lot less sore, which is a good thing. Healing up nicely.

If only I could use some kind of good story to attach to my bruised up mug, it would be all good.