Quantcast

new to norcal!!!

stinkyrider

Chimp
Feb 12, 2005
I made a thread about 6 months ago saying that my dad and i are moving to northern california.well in a month i will be in placerville staying with my aunt while our house gets built only 3 miles away. the only things i'll have is my luggage and my bike. My aunt lives in shingle springs in placerville and i need trail/dj's that r riding distance away(1-15 miles). im only 15 so i dont have a car yet.

The house my dad is buildin is a 4500 sqft house. its being built on our new vineyard on about 75 acres.total cost=650,000 for land and house

Hope to ride with you guys soon.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
$650k for 75 acres of vineyards and a 4500 sf house? You've got to be kidding me!
I'm moving to Placerville.

I've never ridden in the Shingle Springs area, but lot's of people there have dirt bikes, so there have to be some good trails.

And, once you turn 16, Auburn, Northstar and the rest of Tahoe are at your doorstep.
Should be fun.

byklvr

Chimp
May 24, 2005
:stupid: "The house my dad is buildin is a 4500 sqft house. its being built on our new vineyard on about 75 acres.total cost=650,000 for land and house..."

Ok, someone enlighten me, or tell this kid to talk to John Cowan for what to do.

Dude, the best trails are the one's you build. Vineyard+land+tractor=FUN!

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
SH*T. 75 acres. Just build your own stuff. With some work and a few hills u can make some stuff better than anything you could find within 15 miles. You dont even need hills just build some stunts. But auburn and N* are there when u can drive.

stinkyrider

Chimp
Feb 12, 2005
well ill be living with my aunt about for about 4 months and she only has a little house with almost no land................so thats why i wanted to know where some trails/dj's were but it sounds like ill just have to go "exploring" and find something.