Quantcast

New to Socal

HawkeyePilot

Chimp
Dec 17, 2009
Fullerton, CA
Hey guys, just moved down here from Oregon and am looking for some of the legendary trails down here in southern california. Now, i realize this is my first post but and I have looked everywhere and i cant figure out where any trails are. I live in Brea and work in San Dimas. They guys up at InCycle told me where the webb canyon trails are and I got up there for an afternoon last week. I keep reading about "legacy" in claremont, and keep reading that sheep hills got plowed..
i realize that no one would, or should post actual locations on a forum, but
if anyone could message me or email me locations to ride, i'd appreciate it!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'm just messing with you guy, but there is no way you're going to get directions like this. You're best bet is to meet people... ride the skate parks, ride the spots that aren't so secret. And if all else fails... dig!!!! It just rained, the dirt is prime right now.

And sheep hills should still be there, btw.

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
sheep was still there as of a month ago so i doubt it's been plowed since then. the jumps were trashed but there are rideable lines that are getting rebuilt. if you're a pretty good jumper then sheep would be fun to go to.

HawkeyePilot

Chimp
Dec 17, 2009
Fullerton, CA
thanks ^ I'll prolly get down there sometime soon.

I'm headed back up to Webb Canyon today with a friend. if anyone has info on the legacy trails, i'd appreciate it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Seriously, pm westcoasthucker.

He showed me everything he knows after I sent him a bunch of pms. He might ignore you at first and may even try to tell you I'm full of shlt. But just keep at it. That's just his way of filtering out the weak. Seriously though, just keep sending him pms. Once a day should show you're serious.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Seriously, pm westcoasthucker.

He showed me everything he knows after I sent him a bunch of pms. He might ignore you at first and may even try to tell you I'm full of shlt. But just keep at it. That's just his way of filtering out the weak. Seriously though, just keep sending him pms. Once a day should show you're serious.
Once a day? $hit i had to pm him at least 3 times a day before he told me all the sick spots.

Hit up WCH at least 3 times a day, and you will be ripping in no time.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
gentleman, I have just had an interview in LA and will be moving in January. Its time for me to ride again so lets do some digging and some boostin!