Quantcast

New Toy

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
I'd say it looks like you know what you are doing. :greedy:

keep up the good work! And show it on here! Inspiration for sure.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Yup, if thats you Nat, I already emailed the vid to you, maybe I don't have your current email?

You wanna do some more zip line? new stuff is fun, if not just bring the wife and kids to the jam.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Nice Ted! bad @ss fo sho!

diggin the technique! Great PA soil as well! how long does it usually take to dry out when you apply it like stucco?

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
I just got done riding it a little, its still ruttin up. That ones in the shade so it will take another day or two to be hard.

I've found with this technique it will stay maintenance free for a while. I just put a skim of mud on 2 or 3 times a year and they are gold.

I am going to try type 1 portland mixed with some silt on one of the 180 berms on my pump track, I am real curious to see how that holds up before I try it on one of the big berms.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Yup, if thats you Nat, I already emailed the vid to you, maybe I don't have your current email?

You wanna do some more zip line? new stuff is fun, if not just bring the wife and kids to the jam.
Hey, no this is Tony. I was at your place a few times with casey, I have that white eastern nighttrain. Last time I was there, we were building that "stair case step up" and it rained shortly after we got there.