Votes: 9 22.0%
  • no more picture themes

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
thanks for giving me so much power. I haven't turned the lounge into my own personal photo forum...it just happens that there are a lot of bikers that enjoy photography and want to share their experiences and knowledge with others. get over it. funny coming from you who lists photography in your profile.
Funny, I work as a professional photographer, yet don't feel the need to post random nonsense photos of flowers, the setting sun and random crap on my desk all day, every day.

The bikes who really enjoy photography post most of their photo related issues/ideas ON PHOTO SITES.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Funny, I work as a professional photographer, blah blah blah...
that is funny

The bikes who really enjoy photography post most of their photo related issues/ideas ON PHOTO SITES.
oh right...cause since you're a professional then you must know ALL the biker/photographers on here eh?

bottom line...if you don't like the thread...don't read it. but don't claim to speak for everyone...cause you don't. obviously...i'm not the ONLY one posting in these threads.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I appreciate that...however...that's a rather bold statement to make.
Anyone else smell the irony here? Sorry, you've been here 6 months, you don't ride, you've made yourself out to be an irritating attention whore, and then you say you speak for a large segment of the population on the Monkey? Last time I checked, you have no "street cred" in the immense and hyper-prestigious world of online MTB forums. Please make the Lunge© a better place and shut the hell up.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Funny, I work as a professional photographer, blah blah blah...QUOTE]

that is funny

oh right...cause since you're a professional then you must know ALL the biker/photographers on here eh?

bottom line...if you don't like the thread...don't read it. but don't claim to speak for everyone...cause you don't. obviously...i'm not the ONLY one posting in these threads.
Edit: I do know many of them, as I see them post on PHOTO FORUMS all over the internet. Oh my god, imagine that!

You're hilarious (in the laughing at you sort of way), it will be fantastic when you get banned.

So you decide YOU, a person who has been here 6 months at the most, can speak for a large section of the population? Oh the Irony is thick! Maybe you should get yourself a myspace account or a look into online dating sites to get your fill instead of coming here? In any case, I don't imagine it will be long before you will HAVE to post somewhere else.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I thought many people liked the theme thread. It seems to get play every week. Now that the great Transcend denounced it, I guess I can never open one again. Shouldn't you be picking on kids in the DH forum or talking about how great you are at taking pics and posting them on well designed websites, Transcend?

*special note - Graphics irritates the crap out of me, but the way you attack people, Transcend, makes you as irritating as she is. Unfortunately, as much as I like online Brian, he is a really close second.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Domeone open a PhotoMonkey site, and be done with it. Until then, as my Dad would say when my sister would act up, IGNORE HER UNTIL SHE GOES AWAY...

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I thought many people liked the theme thread. It seems to get play every week. Now that the great Transcend denounced it, I guess I can never open one again. Shouldn't you be picking on kids in the DH forum or talking about how great you are at taking pics and posting them on well designed websites, Transcend?

*special note - Graphics irritates the crap out of me, but the way you attack people, Transcend, makes you as irritating as she is. Unfortunately, as much as I like online Brian, he is a really close second.
...says the guy who actually begged multiple times to come back on an internet message board when he was banned.

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
With all the other Tards!!
HAHA!! I lost it when I voted for No more Photo threads and saw 3412 votes. HAHA!!!

Graphics seems ok to me, even thou I have no clue why she is posting on a MTB site but whatever.

It kind of shakes the regulars up a little and I get a kick out of it.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Seems like you are taking the battle to the wrong guy. By all accounts transcend is a good racer, good photographer and stand up guy. I personally seek out other forums for other interests I have, you dont see me posting a weekly guitar thread.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
and lastly...enough with the sh!t about me not being a rider. I ride...it may be a lame bike and i may not race or go to extensive trails. I am new at the sport and it's freakin winter. I am tired of the cracks about me having no place here. there was a time that every one of you were new to the sport. that didn't make you any less deserving of joining a community where you could learn more.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
and lastly...enough with the sh!t about me not being a rider. I ride...it may be a lame bike and i may not race or go to extensive trails. I am new at the sport and it's freakin winter. I am tired of the cracks about me having no place here. there was a time that every one of you were new to the sport. that didn't make you any less deserving of joining a community where you could learn more.
We don't care what kind of bike you ride, and being new to the sport is okay, yes we all started somewhere. The issue is you don't talk about bikes or asked bike related questions when it was riding season. All you posts are about taking pictures of fog, smog, rain, sunburns etc.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
...says the guy who actually begged multiple times to come back on an internet message board when he was banned.
I like it here. So what? I wouldn't call it begging. I finally came back, and apparently Adam was OK with it. Your elitist attitude is maddening sometimes, while your help is welcome other times. I don't get you, but don't really care. The point is, it's not your site. I don't get how you moderate the way you do, but so far as I can see, you don't moderate me, so again, it doesn't matter. I just don't get why you bag on the n00bs and try to beat them down. It's cool if we aren't ever friends. I already have one retarded French Canadian that comes in the shop every day, and one's enough. :D