Quantcast

Next?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Did anyone catch Bush's "solo" press conference, or the Daily Show putting him through the ringer for it?

My favorite quote was the one about the "we will choose the new Iraqi Leader.... uh, I mean, we will choose to back the new Iraqi Leader..."

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
OK, with golgiaparatus, ohio, valve bouncer, Serial Midget, and johnbryanpeters here, we ought to be able to start a war about something...

J
LMAO..... I knew there was something about you I liked:D ....Anyway in Australia we refer to Americans as "Seppoes"
Seppoes= Septics = Septic Tanks= Yanks....I think it's a term of endearment;)

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by valve bouncer
LMAO..... I knew there was something about you I liked:D ....Anyway in Australia we refer to Americans as "Seppoes"
Hmm, we refer to Australians as Aussies. We are clearly nicer!:p

But hey that Kylie Minouge is sure effin hot. So I forgive your nation for refing to us as Seppoes. She makes all okay!:D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by ummbikes
Hmm, we refer to Australians as Aussies. We are clearly nicer!:p

But hey that Kylie Minouge is sure effin hot. So I forgive your nation for refing to us as Seppoes. She makes all okay!:D
LOL....Kylie....yeah welll....like Fosters...one of our more dubious exports:rolleyes: ;) :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by ohio
Did anyone catch Bush's "solo" press conference, or the Daily Show putting him through the ringer for it?

My favorite quote was the one about the "we will choose the new Iraqi Leader.... uh, I mean, we will choose to back the new Iraqi Leader..."
The daily show is great. I like how Jon Stewart actually feels afraid of the news he is making fun of. When Colbert called that military dude "Rear Admiral" and "Field Marshall" I nearly crapped myself from laughing so hard.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by ummbikes
Her music, I call it that loosely, is tripe but she is super duper hot.
She's got a sister too....Dannii, posed nude for Aussie Playboy.... I'm sure google will find it for you. She was actually famous in Australia before Kylie was. Kylie became famous because of a soap opera.....sad sad sad:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
In America we refer to Australians as "waiter" or sometimes "bartender". ;)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by Serial Midget
In America we refer to Australians as "waiter" or sometimes "bartender". ;)
We only do the important jobs SM
(actually god forbid you turds would hand out working holiday visas like every other normal country...then you guys could join in too:rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by spincrazy
Bwwwwwaaaaaah!
Oi oi oi...that'll be enough, we are officially favoured allies of the Greater American Empire thank you very much and I'll thank you to refer to us as such.....( bloody grey haired old bastard:rolleyes: ;) :D )

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Oi oi oi...that'll be enough, we are officially favoured allies of the Greater American Empire thank you very much and I'll thank you to refer to us as such.....( bloody grey haired old bastard:rolleyes: ;) :D )
Now you really got me laughing. :D Aussies are cool. I just thought it was a really good slam is all. The Kiwis have got ya though on .....well most everythng. ;)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by spincrazy
Now you really got me laughing. :D Aussies are cool. I just thought it was a really good slam is all. The Kiwis have got ya though on .....well most everythng. ;)
Now you've tweeked my weak point...don't get me started on them Kiwi wankers....sheep molesters they are;) ;) :D

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Now you've tweeked my weak point...don't get me started on them Kiwi wankers....sheep molesters they are;) ;) :D
I thought that the Scots were the sheep molesters. Kiwis, too,huh?

The Cheese

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by SuzyCreamcheese
I thought that the Scots were the sheep molesters. Kiwis, too,huh?

The Cheese
Suzy, it depends on your point of view....the South Africans told those jokes about Australians...as for me...well sheep= wayyyyyy over-rated:rolleyes: :D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by Damn True
What?

I couldn't get a WV for OZ to save my life.

Tossers!
Well in your case it's perfectly understandable:D
Quid pro quo DT, you don't let others come to America, others don't let you guys go anywhere. Now start playing nice ya Seppo wankers;) :D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
DUDE :eek: Thats hard core. I dont think I like you nay more :(
That's OK, I don't like me either....in fact I'd go so far as to say I'm a wanker;) :D :D
Did I really say that???? Must have been the beer talkin', I loves youse all:D

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
not all of us take a liking to being called yanks you fu/ckin croc fu/cker :D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by indieboy
not all of us take a liking to being called yanks you fu/ckin croc fu/cker :D
Hey, there's no proof of that it's just a rumour mate:rolleyes: :D
BTW would you prefer I use "The Great Satan" when referring to you and your compatriots?;) ;) :D