Quantcast

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I'd cut him a little slack but those interceptions were really bad throws, it was like he was throwing to the defense. Actually I wouldn't blame him for that goal line interception. That was just one hell of an athletic play by that 300lb lineman, a diving one handed catch:shocked:.
Mike Martz breaks down the INTs, blames WRs.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d812a0278/Concern-for-Chicago

The loss of Urlacher will undoubtedly seal the Bears' fate though. Maybe a wildcard.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
So if you fall out of bounds, it's a TD...but if you fall anywhere else, it's an incompletion? makes sense.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Well as in typical Raiders fashion, they failed to tighten up when it counted. SD last 2 scoring drives they were faced with 3rd & long and the Raiders failed to stop them. The defense looked better for the most part, running game looked decent, the passing game? Where is Garcia when you need him?

Oh yeah........... Philly.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well just as I projected. Russell really sucks, and I mean bad. Should have kept Garcia :(
Al needs to be declared brain dead, yes we all know he is, we just need the legal document to pull the plug. for laughs go read the comments in the Raider section of SFGate.com ... thats one pissed off group of black hole dwellers

too bad Farve made that last pass, but hey the niners actually have a QB and some recivers plus a nasty D Fence

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
announcers creaming themselves over the "wildcat" offense.....please die.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Al needs to be declared brain dead, yes we all know he is, we just need the legal document to pull the plug. for laughs go read the comments in the Raider section of SFGate.com ... thats one pissed off group of black hole dwellers

too bad Farve made that last pass, but hey the niners actually have a QB and some recivers plus a nasty D Fence
49ers played well, and Farve.................. was just being Farve

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I was at the game until halftime. I no longer have season tickets, but my neighbor got some Club level seats so I went. I am so thankful I don't have to shell out the $2200 for a pair of season tickets anymore.