Quantcast

NHL 2011-2012 Season Thread!!!!!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Sheesh, I start paying close attention and my Hawks go on an 8 game tear. Getting torn up that is...time to right the ship boys. Captain Serious needs to make something happen...

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Sheesh, I start paying close attention and my Hawks go on an 8 game tear. Getting torn up that is...time to right the ship boys. Captain Serious needs to make something happen...
People are saying that they might fire Q Stache. That seems a bit far at this point.

Fvcking Capitals. We need a new C....

and a goalie.

and forwards.

and defensemen.
Caps got killed last night but chipped in a couple of goals at the end. Who would ever thought that Dale Hunter's D first thinking was going to win with that team.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Canucks break Detroit's home winning streak in last night's shootout win. I'm sure someone needs to moan about that?

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
So I guess we make this the playoff thread since we had a weak 4 pages for the regular season.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
So I guess we make this the playoff thread since we had a weak 4 pages for the regular season.
My team was out of playoff contention before 2012 started...again.

Humongous big win for the Flyers, especially since I heard Bryz let a couple of soft ones in early.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Big comeback against Syndey Crysby and the Pens...good to see, hope its a back breaker. Go Kings!

Hawks and Desert Dogs...GO HAWKS! Its time to play up to potential boys...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Word is Obama was bought tickets for tomorrow's game, best way to make sure Thomas doesn't show up. Now, will the real Ovechkin show up?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Quite the Caps/Bruins game 1.
Didn't like the outcome, but yeah, that was a goalie battle. If Holtby hadn't been lights out, it would have been a blowout. Not enough Caps shots on goal. I think Ovi's mystique is gone

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
If/when Ovi doesnt step up he is done. If he doesnt have someone to battle (Syndey...) and defeat he loses all motivation.

Seems that OT is the theme so far this year. Along with me not paying attention. Seems the more I watch the Hawks, the worse they do. So I am officaily not paying any attention.

Stupid Hanzal...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my mantra for the playoffs....anyone but the fvcking rangers.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
God I hate Lucic. He looks like the Bossu de Notre-Dame

Striking resemblance don't you think?

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
For *uck sakes did somebody catch the Flyers Pen game. It was an absolute gong show. Crosby vs Giroux, Hartnell vs Adams, Neal taking out Couturier and Giroux with vicious headshots. It was completely nutso. Jagr continues to impress me. Great poise by the vet.

My cup predictions are melting like a snowman in arizona right now jesussss

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Crosby just proved he's the biggest hack in the sport. He obviously likes taking shots from behind.

This series is like Jersey Shore vs. The Simpsons.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Refs were an absolute joke in that game. Called ticky tack sh!t at the beginning which lead to about 12 Flyer PP goals. Then they completely let the game get out of hand. Neal never got one penalty.

Sid being the biggest hack in sports... that's just funny.

Check out this dandy from the other night. No suspension, just a league maximum $2,500 fine.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Danny Briere is so awesome. I loved him as a Sabre and hated as a flyer. Just a trusty rusty as my ex coach would say...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Reffing has been a joke these playoffs....Shannahan has been even worse. When is his league going to wise up?
Once again, Raffi Torres targets a Hawk key player in the playoffs, once again he gets nothing on the ice. If nothing else, he deserves a good a$$ whipping, but he wont drop 'em. Whaddayadonow Shanny?
$20 says Q gets fined for his comments after the game, and Torres gets nothing for leaving his feet and targeting Hossas head...