Quantcast

Nicolai OCD

Guess?Who

Monkey
Nov 21, 2003
S.I.N.Y
Well after months of searching the German ebay sites, I finally found the frame I've been looking for without the high price. It was just a matter of translating emails. Thank God for lingo.com

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
wow that looks awesome. wayy better looking then the helius DH series. my helius FR had weird geometry

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
When did Ncolai start selling this model and similar in the USA? 1997, 1998? Its been a long time, thats for sure. Havent seen one in a while.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Hmmmm... I never thought of checking the german and other euro ebay sites.

Really nice frame...can't wait to see a pic of this one built up with your Nuke beside it. Are you going to run a Rohloff hub on it?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Gues Who you should just have asked me for help I speak German - well if you need the help anther time let me know. The bike looks super nice so are we going to see you at Diablo?

Guess?Who

Monkey
Nov 21, 2003
S.I.N.Y
CBJ said:
Gues Who you should just have asked me for help I speak German - well if you need the help anther time let me know. The bike looks super nice so are we going to see you at Diablo?
That's good to know. I haven't seen you the last few Sundays we went to Diablo. I did take the last 2 weeks off because it's been way to hot and humid. 98 degrees and body armor don't mix.

springfish

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Hood River, Oregon
Sweet find! I can't even remember how long you've been looking for her…she's a beaut!

I've trolled the German eBay for a UFO, but ended up finding one right here on RM.
When are you going to Pkill again? I haven't seen you in a while.

Guess?Who

Monkey
Nov 21, 2003
S.I.N.Y
springfish said:
When are you going to Pkill again? I haven't seen you in a while.
I know, I know. I hate working weedends. especially when co-workers call out and I have to fill in.
I'll be there the 10th with the new ride. reguardless.

Guess?Who

Monkey
Nov 21, 2003
S.I.N.Y
chaloots said:
congrats and good luck bro. how many nicolais do you own now? give me a shout if you're gonna be at creek this weekend
I'll see if G-Camp wants to go Saturday. Hopefully Gerald will have the special rotor I needed to finish the build. I seen your Race Link there. It looks sick. I love the General Lee orange and the proto-type chain guide. Good Luck with it :thumb: