Quantcast

Nightride with a Hottie

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
:D Showed up at the LBS for the weekly nightride nice unexpected Bonus; a Reall Hottie Showed up. Plus she was riding a hot bike Fisher Paragon.

We got in 2 good hours of riding on twisited single track. I wish wouldn't of kept getting lost. I haven't ridden over on these trails for 6 months, and they consist of mulitle loops which crisscross each other.

Oh and for all the fine ladies on the sight all three of us guys were perfect gentlemen:D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by mikec918
:D Showed up at the LBS for the weekly nightride nice unexpected Bonus; a Reall Hottie Showed up. Plus she was riding a hot bike Fisher Paragon.

We got in 2 good hours of riding on twisited single track. I wish wouldn't of kept getting lost. I haven't ridden over on these trails for 6 months, and they consist of mulitle loops which crisscross each other.

Oh and for all the fine ladies on the sight all three of us guys were perfect gentlemen:D
See, this goes to show you, you can meet nice ladies who ride. Toninator - keep it up!
________
MARIJUANA VAPORIZER

Last edited:

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Mike, I am very sorry to hear that. :D
Update she's shown-up for three more rides since then:D

But she just went out of town for 2 weeks:mad: dam have to finds some other Motivation for this thursdays night ride

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Mike, where in VA are you? I've seen some definite hotties on some of the rides in NOVA. Just curious if our paths have crossed.

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
I'm near Fredericksburg. I use to ride up at wakefield, when I worked at Tysons Corner. Now ride locally up over in the GW.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
I never get to ride with hotties. :D bike ride that is.:rolleyes: there is a serious lack of interest in cycling from the other planet.