Quantcast

No Shave november

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Haven't shaved in a couple days, I'll see what I can do, though I too suffer from the blond beard. The wife disapproves and it already itches, so I promise nothing.
:stupid:

well, other than the blonde part...........and the wife part.

Haven't shaved in a couple days myself. Starting to itch. Going to shave right now.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I got lazy and grew a pretty full beard a couple months ago. It became mutton chops and lightning bolt side burns on the way back down. Not sure if I have pics, I'll check when I'm on my other computer.

I'd consider it if I didn't have several upcoming job interviews.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
I have had a goatee for 15 years now thanks to my wife. I continue threatening to shave it. She says if I do she is cutting me off. I tell her she can't cut me off because she doesn't know where I am getting it!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i had to shave my beard when i met my future in-law's family for thanksgiving. my delicious fried turkey would have made up for the beard

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Still have mine going. Girlfriend didn't like it at first and reserved the right to withhold nookie. After 2 weeks she's grown to like it. Might keep it longer than I kept last years where I shaved it in February.

Me shaving my beard from last year (nov to feb)

This year's progress...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I've been growing out my goatee for the last month and a half, already pretty long. Since I'm going to be unemployed after today, going for the full mountain man beard this month. Should be fun. Strange thing - I have brown hair but my goatee/beard turns red...must be the viking in me.
I dont get the red myself, mine becomes just a dark blonde with a little reddish tint........ Sure is cool to have that viking decent that allows you to grow epic style beards in short time..... then again it means when you cant have it, you have to shave quite often.......

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I started a mustache grow with my academy class last month...i liked mine so much that I kept it ;) Not sure how long it'll last but it sure beats shaving my lip every morning. And no...it's not the herp...my son kicked me square in the mouth when I was home a few weekends ago :D

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I started a mustache grow with my academy class last month...i liked mine so much that I kept it ;) Not sure how long it'll last but it sure beats shaving my lip every morning. And no...it's not the herp...my son kicked me square in the mouth when I was home a few weekends ago :D
The go to excuse.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Here's my friends Movember vid. He and his team of dad bloggers raised $18k to help with prostate cancer research. Norelco saw it fit to hook them up with new shavers and add another $15k to the total.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I didn't know this was an official charity event, but I last shaved Nov. 2. This thing is taking over my face. It's so bushy that it takes two towels to dry it. I routinely do outdoor wind testing and the length seems to be more than adequate. There are no plans on removing said chin farm and only minimal upper lip trimming until Spring. Sadly the beard is also an effective form of birth control.