Quantcast

No Tuesday Ride thread???

J

JRB

I finally rode last night. Well - I rode over the weekend too. I rode the single speed to the park and did some little 1 mile loops with like a 1/4 mile climb. It is really pretty simple, but on lap 6 my legs were cached. I will likely ride the road bike this evening.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I think this is the ride thread :D

I took a cool XC ride with Tweek, Gee Spot and Mtbkngrl. I took some pics but they are still on my camera :p

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I rode a few blocks to finish up building a new drop that will be one of the most crazy drops I have ever done, once I do it. It takes off of a very steep hill, I'm kinda questioning myself why I made it, but now that I did, I have to do it. :(
I hope to go on a real ride again soon.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I commuted to work and am hoping to get 1.5 hrs in after work, before sunset. Gonna commute tomorrow and Thursday as well. Gets dark quick here :( I think sunset in winter is like 4:30pm :eek: I hope my cheap lights work well or I'm gonna have to blow some dough.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Sorry guys... I dropped the ball today. Had some computer issues this morning and random chaos all around the office.

No riding for me, hopefully tomorrow, if my schedule and the weather cooperates. I don't have a light, so I'm not even sure if there's time to ride after work anymore.