Quantcast

nofaux DH teaser vid

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Looked pretty good,

I like the angles and camera work. Not so much the music.

I met you at Bromont, correct?

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Honestly, it isn't sped up at all. I have the DVD version and you can see that it isn't. Those were the fastest courses on the Canada Cup circuit in the fastest sections and Jen is panning back with the camcorder when the rider goes by - it looks like they're moving faster than they are but they're still doing like 50mph.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
canada has such great tracks!

i liked it save the finger/FU.

i noticed sun peaks in there.

have any footage from masters worlds?

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
that what i was going to say "is it sped up", but if you say itsw not i believe you very fast past video

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The shot where homeslice gaps off a rock through some trees and barely misses a HUGE boulder on his right is insane. Easy to miss in the compressed teaser but it's there.

Nice riding, nice footage.

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Their whole team was gapping that.... I don't know how they were landing as I remember it being flat to a sharp right hander at the bottom.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
that firts guy was looking for a reason to drop out.

but that second DUDE, .......DUDE he death star'd!

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
LOL, yeah, that gives you a much better perspective on what he was trying to gap. Here's a shot of him after the race... not sure how good it was for him to be drinking a beer based on how concussed he was.

Registered

Chimp
Sep 10, 2003
Awesome footage, plus good music. Wolf Parade is bad-ass.
Also recognize some of the footage - looking forward to more video coverage of the o-cups!