Quantcast

NoOb Alert!!!

olyman

Chimp
Mar 6, 2006
Well, I just picked up a bike, KHS dj100. Now i need to hit some trails and some jumps might be nice also. Back in the day it was bmx all day everyday. its been about 12 years since Ive really touched a bike, except a couple of nostaltia filled trips on the GT Mach 1 . by know they must have a GT mach 34 or something. Anyways im here checking out the threads and trying to get somethign going. Later

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
MR.S said:
No more shuttle=weak. What happened do you you know D?
Well, the van lost its battery.... among other things..... not positive what all is going on..... We do have some good trail to shuttle too!! after april 15 the logging will be done and we can have a good self shuttle route.

olyman

Chimp
Mar 6, 2006
I live in Oly, thats were im from. I saw that van a couple of days ago. It doesnt look like it will ever run again. Plus I think that Peak Sports, the guys who ran it if im not wrong, might be closin up shop or moving.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
olyman said:
I live in Oly, thats were im from. I saw that van a couple of days ago. It doesnt look like it will ever run again. Plus I think that Peak Sports, the guys who ran it if im not wrong, might be closin up shop or moving.
I talked to Mike today and they are changing the focus of the business. They will be closing the retail end sometime this year for bikes. Mike will push on with his climbing classes and tours, instruction etc.. and Eric will be pushing Valcanic Bikes harder and working more on producing his own line of bikes for Mountain/Dirt Jumping and Police/Medic use bikes.

olyman

Chimp
Mar 6, 2006
yeah, thats right the volcanics, he builds those right?, thats pretty cool. That has to be a better way to go than retail. good for him that guy seemed pretty cool

olyman

Chimp
Mar 6, 2006
Thanks for the invite, i appreciate it. i would definitally slow ya down but it wouold be fun. Sometimes I end up with additional days off. Next time I have one of those days off ill give you a shout. Thanks again.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
olyman said:
Thanks for the invite, i appreciate it. i would definitally slow ya down but it wouold be fun. Sometimes I end up with additional days off. Next time I have one of those days off ill give you a shout. Thanks again.
My budie Tino and I go street riding like every other Friday and Sat night around the capital and downtown.

olyman

Chimp
Mar 6, 2006
that sound nice, its funny, itll be like the old days for me. bmx downdown. Those days were the best. Friday or Sat night would be good for me. Ill keep up on the forum, pm me if you know when your going. thx

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
olyman said:
that sound nice, its funny, itll be like the old days for me. bmx downdown. Those days were the best. Friday or Sat night would be good for me. Ill keep up on the forum, pm me if you know when your going. thx
Ok. Gotta go for now.