Quantcast

Norfolk/Hampton monkies on June 21st for the Solstice

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
On the 21st, the longest day of the year, I am going to be opening my new "secret spot" in my yard with a BBQ and beer consumption event.

Here's the deal:
- Bring your own meat
- I'll buy the beer
- My wife's fellow Navy docs will be there, so if you're going to act like an asshat, and your name isn't NoName, then don't show up.
- PM me for directions.

And from that day on, here are the rules of riding my little spot in my yard:
- You will sign a waiver, or you won't ride.
- You will wear a helmet and gloves, or you don't ride
- If you are found riding here without me being home, you may end up as the next feature in the yard.
- I have dogs, if anything happens to them while you're riding, the wife WILL make you into a feature in the yard.
- To ride, you have to bring beer. Quantity over quality.
- If you're under 18, your parent has to drop you off, sign a waiver each time, all that good stuff.

So if you can deal with this, send me a PM if you're going to be in the area that day and want to come party and ride and help break in the new spot.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Not too big. 4' tall 7' long table, to berm, to middle hip, to a pair of doubles, to a step up. Its mostly for riding at home when I am too lazy to drive to the park.

But it does have beer, a BBQ, a crapper and a TV all right there, so its all I need.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
So let me get this straight, I CAN act like myself, I mean an asshat? Kick ass! BTW. Are you going to be in town this weekend?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
You can be all the asshat you can be. Membership has its privlidges.

I get back from Sugar sometime Saturday. Going to finish the run in and the drainage Sunday I think if I haven't crippled myself this weekend.