Quantcast

North* race 7/29

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Alright, lets get this started. It looks like there are a few people wanting to go to the Northstar-at-Tahoe race. I have Friday-Monday off, so it looks like I will be leaveing sometime around 7am Friday from Tacoma, WA. Who wants to go. I am expecting you to share in cost. Currently I am not sure of where we are staying. Ceder is going down soon, I am hoping he finds out GREAT detail about this race. We may have a few options.
1. I was thinking of renting an RV that fits 6 people.
2. I have an REI Hobitat 6 and a REI half dome. So that sleeps 8 people there.
3. Who has a pop-up camper trailor? Hmmm....

So if you are wanting to go. Through me a line. I would like to get this booked by the 15th of July just so I know what to plan.

P.S. Harry, if your mom needs to meet me, find me at a the Willamette race on the 1st of July. I'm hoping most of the Smurfettes can make this race.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I have a phatty pop-up trailer that will be for sale after my trip to Moab and winterpark.

*Its fits my family of 6 comfortable...but room for 2 more, full shower/toilet, sink, heater, tables, couch, ect.*

I think we'll be back from my trip around then if anyones interested in a trailer?

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
are you showing up at the silver race on the 7th/8th? I don't know of a ride for myself to the willamette race yet but I could try and figure something out. Ill let you know, thanks matthew

EDIT: oh yeah and is willamette or Lake tahoe norba sanctioned?

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
are you showing up at the silver race on the 7th/8th? I don't know of a ride for myself to the willamette race yet but I could try and figure something out. Ill let you know, thanks matthew

Willamette is OBRA if your Sport or below from what I know. Same with North* from what I know.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Who of the Smurfs need a ride to Willamette on the 1st? We will be leaving Saturday morning, seeing how the lifts run till 8pm. I will bring the tents. I have room for 4 in the Jeep. All are invited. If need be, I will be around Sunday to meet families if needed, just let me know who and where. PM me.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I have a phatty pop-up trailer that will be for sale after my trip to Moab and winterpark.

*Its fits my family of 6 comfortable...but room for 2 more, full shower/toilet, sink, heater, tables, couch, ect.*

I think we'll be back from my trip around then if anyones interested in a trailer?
I'd love to buy it, but funds are ear marked for races. How much to rent from you?? Hmmm???

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Ehh its my dads gig. And Im 99% sure he wouldnt rent it to some people he doesnt know.

But on the flip side...you should come ride the gultch sometime so you can take me to a race :-D

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
Hey Matt you can always pick me up in Portland and I will head down with you for the 1st race at willamette if I don't stay around and race at Tahoe that weekend, it is the first race down there. But I don't know if I can swing that. If I'm not down there I will head down with you to the Willamette race.

As far as the 29th Northstar race, definetly count me in on that one as riding in style in the Cherokee. I will get us a place to crash at my girls for sure......................... or not...lol I will talk to here when I'm down there this week.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Ceder, So far Its going to be me, my g/f and you. I have room for 2 more. Can she fit 6 people on her bed, I hope its a California king. BTW...If you ever need a ride from PDX to anywhere, I'll slow down just enough.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Ehh its my dads gig. And Im 99% sure he wouldnt rent it to some people he doesnt know.

But on the flip side...you should come ride the gultch sometime so you can take me to a race :-D
I pick up my bike from DHZ on Saturday. I'm down for whatever on Sunday or better yet, Monday. Let me know.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA

What are the Smurfettes doing Sunday and Monday? I may grab my training wheels and you guys can show me how to do a 2' drop.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I pick up my bike from DHZ on Saturday. I'm down for whatever on Sunday or better yet, Monday. Let me know.
Hmm well I get out of school next thursday, till then I have finals stuff.
So if you wana set up a ride then, then that would be cool. We could get some other monkeys to go too?

klikboom

Chimp
Jul 11, 2005
EveRett
Let me know when you are riding gulch....still waiting to see it. Planning on going to Taneum Creek for dirt biking this weekend, but let me know when yous guys are heading out.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Let me know when you are riding gulch....still waiting to see it. Planning on going to Taneum Creek for dirt biking this weekend, but let me know when yous guys are heading out.

Well I get out of school next week thursday. So thursday in the afternoon or any day after that is good.

I might be getting a job soon though (interview monday), so PM me when your interested in going and I'll let you know.