Quantcast

North Shore...w00dlot. blood doner

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Matt and I drove over to North Vancouver to do some riding on 'the shore' I have been alot of places but nothing has left an impact on me more than this place. Absolutely incredible.

Enjoy the 'Woodlot' pics sorta suck but it is VERY hard to shoot in those dark damp conditions.

Diagram shows it all:

If you look closely on this that is a tunnel through the stump:

I LOVE the woods here...

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
looks f*ckin sick. how'd the bottlerocket do through the gnar sections? i'd imagine it would be awesome on the bridges and such, but what about the drops and actual root sections? i need to get up there, you just made me that much more impatient.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
looks f*ckin sick. how'd the bottlerocket do through the gnar sections? i'd imagine it would be awesome on the bridges and such, but what about the drops and actual root sections? i need to get up there, you just made me that much more impatient.
The bottlerocket is still incredible did great we cleaned a majority of the gnarly step downs. The root sections weren't to bad on the shore compared to the gnarly stuff we rode the 3 days prior up on garbanzo at whistler. Goats Gully was nuts...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
sorry guys that is about all we got...we were on our last day very tired and wet...Just trying to keep the camera dry and survive the shore...wish i had more as well...

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
I'll kill you i have been waiting to ride vancouver for 10 years dont tell me i didnt ride the shore! :tears: :disgust: :banghead:
hahaha :poster_oops:

Seymour, Fromme and Cypress are the triple crown of the shore. There is other shore riding aside from the big three, but I hate to say it; woodlot is not part of it :(

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'll kill you i have been waiting to ride vancouver for 10 years dont tell me i didnt ride the shore! :tears: :disgust: :banghead:
Meh

What you rode is better than most of the shore anyway.

I swear some friends of mine were there the same day. I was there the day before.

You see a group of 3, two on brown demos and one on a new green bullit?

And that blood donor gap is fun.

The left hand berm after it is scarier than the drop.

I bet platinum and H&J was a blast on that bottlerocket.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
I would agree. There are certain trails on seymour and cyps that are far better...but it all comes down to what type of riding you are into.

Few people have sent Ewan's gap on donor...nicely done and nice photo too!

Meh

What you rode is better than most of the shore anyway.

I swear some friends of mine were there the same day. I was there the day before.

You see a group of 3, two on brown demos and one on a new green bullit?

And that blood donor gap is fun.

The left hand berm after it is scarier than the drop.

I bet platinum and H&J was a blast on that bottlerocket.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
that troll freaked me out hardcore...i really think they exist in the woods out there...
what the fvck are you talking about there is E-proof of the damn troll and you are speculating about there existance like its loch-ness!

farkin nOob!:disgust1:

PS...

nice riding kidwOo! those pics rock!

Jun 20, 2007
Wow, great pics, that looks like a good time. That gap scares me, and I am sitting on my couch 3,000 miles away. It must be so much scarier in real life.

dft

Chimp
Apr 27, 2004
looking at gutsploder, there is 8 different "mountians" to ride.
cypress, fromme,seymore, eagle, burke, woodlot, vedder, sumas.
dam i would love to explore them all, only hit the 1st 3.