Quantcast

Northstar Opening Weekend Monkey Party!!!

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
For all the monkeys attending the opening weekend at Northstar I just wanted to invite you all to a summer kick-off party at my house in downtown Truckee. It will be on Saturday the 19th after the park closes around 5p.m. Hope to see you all there for great food and drink.

TOWN

p.s. If you are a vegan or vegi bring what you need to make your self happy... all else is provided!!!

personally I'm a vagiterian.;)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Sweet. Thanks.

Let's get our swerve on and go raid those dirt jumps in that kid's yard by Percy's house. They can't shoot all of us.

Can we shower naked to wash off the northstar dust with your garden hose? It's a great way to show your new neighbors that you're not too uptight.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Originally posted by kidwoo
Sweet. Thanks.

Let's get our swerve on and go raid those dirt jumps in that kid's yard by Percy's house. They can't shoot all of us.

Can we shower naked to wash off the northstar dust with your garden hose? It's a great way to show your new neighbors that you're not too uptight.
That image will haunt my dreams FOREVER... Would you settle for a kiddie pool and a Brillo pad???

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Have fun. It looks like I won't be able to make it to opening weekend. Work is busy so I can't take off time and I'm poor as hell now too.:(

But July I'm heading out there for sure.... I think

NC

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Originally posted by Zark
Have fun. It looks like I won't be able to make it to opening weekend. Work is busy so I can't take off time and I'm poor as hell now too.:(
BOO! No bueno, seenyour.

But July I'm heading out there for sure.... I think
Sexcellent... and I should have my new bike by then too. That'll be money.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Hope you dont mind a few extra terrestrial monkeys stoppin by

I think your gonna have to fight me for that kiddie pool True. :eviltongu

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Damn True said:
Mikey, you can have the kiddie pool in exchange for one morally bankrupt young lady....about your age will be fine. If you can't produce, the pool is mine and everyone will see the glory that is me, nekkid.
:thumb:
That morally bankrupt young lady belongs to me...hence the reason i need the kiddie pool...she does have a few friends but it all depends how much time you would like to spend in prison. :nuts:

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Towne:
I'll bring a bag of ice if you bring single chix!

Seriously, I make a pretty mean Mai-Tai and Margarita (bartending in Hawaii taught me a thing or two) I'd be happy to handle the mixing of beverages unless you have that covered already.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Like how to make some pretty good drinks.

.......and that a guy should never hit on the waitress in a bar. You just don't stand a chance, especially if you've been drinking. You see and hear some really hilarious stuff as a bartender.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Damn True said:
Like how to make some pretty good drinks.

.......and that a guy should never hit on the waitress in a bar. You just don't stand a chance, especially if you've been drinking. You see and hear some really hilarious stuff as a bartender.
Well, I don't think many will be hitting on you or mike. :p

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Update... well it's a go for sure, but we did get a different house than we expected. It is way better than the one we had looked at before. It is a 120 year old victorian right in old downtown Truckee. It's a better house and is stumbling distance to all the good bars and eats. Plan on shuttles that night on our new trail "GODZILLA"!!! So saturday night the 19th it is. Hey D lo bring your bie up that weekend and we wil get it going. I'm sure you can find a ride from one of the monkeys.