Quantcast

Now I hate to be provocative....

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Hate on DHZ? Why would we want to hate on DHZ??

We need a Pacific Bicycle hate thread. I hate having to bend over as they ram shoddy service and rude attitudes up my rear end with a smile.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
But....but...where's the drama? Where's the cliquey bickering? Where is the backstabbing and badmouthing behind each others' backs? This is NOT the Seattle I left!
Seattles way to conservative now nobody can take a joke up here if seattle had a butt you could shove a piece of coal up it and pull a diamond out. But they claim other wise and thats really funny because then you get judge behind close doors in true seattle fashion

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Seattles way to conservative now nobody can take a joke up here if seattle had a butt you could shove a piece of coal up it and pull a diamond out. But they claim other wise and thats really funny because then you get judge behind close doors in true seattle fashion
That's EXACTLY my point!! Everyone used to be at each other's throats in the "bro community"! It was awesome! It's how I got my custom title!

Now...pfffft. Everyone seems to like each other.

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
I hate the DHZ and all other local bike shops because:

1. They won't give me free stuff........Damn Them!
2. They are not throwing a local DH race series.....Pufters!

Hows that provocation for ya?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
That's EXACTLY my point!! Everyone used to be at each other's throats in the "bro community"! It was awesome! It's how I got my custom title!

Now...pfffft. Everyone seems to like each other.
Well to sum it all up you left, and so did WIM. :huh: So the "bro community" was pretty much neutered :eek: and if a bro wants to man up and race that means travel with those we liked to hate just to afford to go. :shocked: Plus there's a bunch O them Groms either new or got big but nobody told them to hate each other so they pretty much are all friends with no sporting direction to guide their anger. :disgust1: Not to mentioned that your not here to lead by example so they have no roll model, it's not their fault, they are just a product of the environment. On a positive note the BBTC is all about the free ride (extreme passive :wait: :twitch: ) and not just about xc anymore, seriously. :brow: The ones to be careful around now are the Luna Chicks :crazy: and the Speedy Beavers, :brows: they have all the power out here now. :hmm: MMike can you come back and bring the hate with you so we can have a race series again......... :help: :wait: :wait: N8 :rofl: Seriously though, you ever gonna make it back out here someday?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch

morvo11

Chimp
Jun 6, 2006
Washington
Fozzy you friken posser. Its funny you talk that trash about my local bike shop. I believe i seen you droppin your bike off there, isn't it in the shop now...So don't be hatin!!!!! Both shops are sick.....

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
there was a lot of smileys in that. Wait, WHATS WRONG WITH VEGIMITE??
It says it'll do something and then totally screws you and it totally treats you with attitude. You should know that bibby, gosh...