Quantcast

NYCMTB 2006 Crash Reel Video

jbogner

Monkey
May 8, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
I've been working on a pet project for a while, and finally got it done last night. Here's my belated holiday gift to you all... the NYCMTB 2006 Crash Reel. The best crashes from 2006 (plus one from 2007 that I just couldn't pass up), mostly chronological. It's once again in Quicktime h.264 format, so if you have trouble with it, update to the most recent Quicktime software.

Right click to download:
http://www.nycmtb.com/video/NYCMTB-2006-Crash-Reel.mov

Many thanks to all the riders featured:

Bean, Gumby, Tom Church, Farty, Bastard4Life, Aeroplane, AS, Noescapeclothes, Tahoe, The Knot, Dangerous, Gideon and a few more unidentified riders. Locations include New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

Several riders were seriously injured in the making of this film- do not attempt these crashes on your own! Happy new year...

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
haha

light blue bike big log 150 stem = OTB to face.

hahah a little b/f half way thru. man that was ugly.

pack your landings!

jbogner

Monkey
May 8, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
I don't time the vid to the music- too much work, and my wife already complains about how much time I spend riding, then coming home and editing the videos from the rides. ;) The clips are in chronological order, except for the final one.

My cam is a Sony MiniDV DCR-HC42. I edit in iMovie and use h.264 compression for small file size at large frame sizes.

That singlespeed log ride to OTB was classic. I couldn't believe he got up and tried it a second time (and crashed again). Makes for entertaining video...