Quantcast

( o )( o ) Funday GMT ( Y )

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Have fun skiing! I’m off the church and Sunday school and then home for a family birthday dinner! I’m making homemade Mac-n-cheese and have a fudge cake with whipped ganache frosting and a tangy chocolate cream cheese filling!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fuckin' work on a Sunday. Somebody gonna get hurt real bad! I volunteered my time to help them this morning, but told them under no circumstances am I staying past 11am. This building has been in the process of moving to a new ERP system for almost a year now and have spent probably close or over 2 million dunkeroos on the project. You'd think the thing I'm trying to work out would have been planned or fixed a year ago, not the week before the cut over date? Meh........

Awesome ride yesterday. Deep snow in the forest, which was kind of "pushy" and slippy in section. A tad too much tire pressure and those conditions made for effortless two wheeled corner drifting. The fat bike tires make that so damn easy to do.....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Watching proper football this morning, won't be watching the hand egg "world championship" game later.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I rode this yesterday on the West Coast of Denmark. Ocean is on the other side of the bluffs to the right:

Had planned to the CX Worlds today here in Denmark but then my son decided to get sick plus I had to have him checked out for a concussion.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Stuck in West Yellowstone. Highway is closed to Ashton...probably getting a room at the Holiday Inn and getting on the stationary bike. Ben's team has only won one game all season . doesn't seem to phase him.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Had planned to the CX Worlds today here in Denmark but then my son decided to get sick plus I had to have him checked out for a concussion.
Sorry to hear about your son. It was bananas, especially all those totally wasted belgian and dutch fans cheering on their riders. Was a dutch day though, ladies U23 was a complete dutch sweep and the guy in the pic won the men's race.

WChamp.jpg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Just got back from a fantastic day of skiing at Cannon mountain. Not as much ice as usual (boo!), weather relatively nice but according to Cannon tradition "interesting" - lower mountain with shitty runs warm and sunny, upper mountain with icy goodness in freezing fog and 20 degrees colder.

Edit: almost forgot to mention that the only car in a ditch causing massive delays on the interstate was a jeepFiat Cherokee...

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
65*...great dig. roughed in an alternate loop off the main trail with some nice rocks, a few smaller jumps, and this rock drop across the main trail. 9yo for scale. it goes down into a gully, so there are some nice options for hips, etc, before looping back into the main trail. super stoked.
take off is above his head; landing is barely visible, fresh dirt, lower right.

the run in, maybe 75% done

from the lip, lander is the fresh dirt.

now, beers and nacho making.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That’ll make for some great footage when someone clips a tree mid air.

I built up a BOSEbuild speaker kit with Mariko this afternoon. Fun project and educational. @Pesqueeb and @stoney I bet your daughters would enjoy building it up similarly.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Sister just called. She said get your Butt down here, dads not doing well. Getting my shit together arranging for folks to cover my work. Too late to get tomorrow am shift covered so I will head down at around 1pm tomorrow. Lots of emotions to deal with, calling the cousins to bring them up to speed. I may or may not be on RM for a bit. Damn

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
bit better news. they changed some meds and the type of cpap mask with O2 he is on and his O2 sat is now up to 98% and he is Breathing easier
and with the increased O2 sat his mental cognition is back its normal sharp self. My sister is mentally and physically drained so I will be on the way to help out.

Oh yeah snow is forecast on the grapevine so I am going to take the F350 4x4 instead of the Mercedes

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Sister just called. She said get your Butt down here, dads not doing well. Getting my shit together arranging for folks to cover my work. Too late to get tomorrow am shift covered so I will head down at around 1pm tomorrow. Lots of emotions to deal with, calling the cousins to bring them up to speed. I may or may not be on RM for a bit. Damn
Sorry to hear it...thoughts and prayers with you!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Just back from some trails. Nice to see a good amount of people out there on this Super Cup-thing day.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Stupid motherfuckers all bet on the Rams. Pay up bitches... Those waffles are going to taste good tomorrow. I may even get eggs and Blintzs to go. Chocolate cream pie sounds good too...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sorry to hear about your son. It was bananas, especially all those totally wasted belgian and dutch fans cheering on their riders. Was a dutch day though, ladies U23 was a complete dutch sweep and the guy in the pic won the men's race.

View attachment 132699
Sounds like a lot of fun to me and the weather was perfect too. I passed the exit to Bogense on the highway when the mens race starter so I would not have been able to make it. Really sucks but I feel better knowing the kids does not have a concussion. Why were you at the race?

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Why were you at the race?
Spectating and taking pics, I live 20 mins away. A German online road bike mag is using my pics for their articles although they are not at all pro quality. Sweet!