Quantcast

!!! o0o !!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's just above freezing, but it keeps snowing here.

Need to find a place south of here to go ride.

Not ready for the in-between hiking shit and Rocky Mountain still hasn't replied to me about the busted bike....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Heat pumps and resistive heaters are keeping the house here at 50-60 Freedoms. Mid 60s in the two occupied bedrooms that had their doors closed overnight. Back story in my thread: radiant heat boiler has died but this is keeping us afloat.

kids’ green light will go off at 6:30. Then into long Johns, ski gear, and off to the mountain.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
go to hot chocolate maker at local spot has flown the coop...

todays cup was mid....

i has sad face....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
It's just above freezing, but it keeps snowing here.

Need to find a place south of here to go ride.

Not ready for the in-between hiking shit and Rocky Mountain still hasn't replied to me about the busted bike....
Did you perused le marketplace for deals?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Rock climbing today for Hannah's bff's birthday. Wifey's boss tested positive for Covid on Thursday and she's not feeling great...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Did you perused le marketplace for deals?
None that fit the bill on pinkbike. There's a lot of very expensive ones for sale, though.

Haven't looked at Facebook as I don't have an account, maybe I'll look later using the girlfriend's account.

I'm secretly hoping for a deal on the Rocky A20. Full deore 12 speed drivetrain would be sweet, to match my trail bike. I found the invoice for my current A20 and I paid $1250 back in 2018. They're now over $2k full price :rofl:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
None that fit the bill on pinkbike. There's a lot of very expensive ones for sale, though.

Haven't looked at Facebook as I don't have an account, maybe I'll look later using the girlfriend's account.

I'm secretly hoping for a deal on the Rocky A20. Full deore 12 speed drivetrain would be sweet, to match my trail bike. I found the invoice for my current A20 and I paid $1250 back in 2018. They're now over $2k full price :rofl:
Does the A20 comes with the DT350? Girlfriend has the A30 with the DT hub.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My ears have recovered, but my back is killing me. While I enjoyed the show, we shoulda got seats, damn. It's not currently raining, but the house was trying to float at 4 this morning.

Not sure we are getting the 1+ inch of rain a day, but we have gotten quite a bit.

Also linguica and eggs with sourdough since it's a breakfast theme and shit

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
currently unloading the deep dark corner of my garage that's been home to "bike parts that suck but still work"

Holy shit this is worse than emptying out 50 year old bike shops

Anybody want some shimano brakes? They'll probably kill you.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
currently unloading the deep dark corner of my garage that's been home to "bike parts that suck but still work"

Holy shit this is worse than emptying out 50 year old bike shops

Anybody want some shimano brakes? They'll probably kill you.
I think Shimano single pot disc brakes that have lever push back do so to remind you that you're braking too much. So I just let go. Most of the time it works out.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Having a pretty sweet afternoon chilling with Isla. We’ve been rocking out the Heilung most of the time. She digs the rhythmic drums.
Did a little tummy time photo sesh too.
Although she only took a 40 min nap :shakefist:

EA31FCA0-70D9-41B3-9433-800BCC287E80.jpeg