Quantcast

Oaxaca

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oaxaca, guided shuttles, food & lodging included, tons of culture and amazing riding.

10/10 will bang again.
I'll probably send you a message down the road for details... a few of us are planning a trip for 2024.

What was the weather like and what time of year did you go?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'll probably send you a message down the road for details... a few of us are planning a trip for 2024.

What was the weather like and what time of year did you go?
We went in late April. Chilly up top, warmer down lower. Shorts and shirt sleeves most of the time, but carry a light jacket. There was rain in the evenings a bit, kind of just perfect. I’ll try and put some more detailed thoughts together when I have some more time.

Quick little video I put together from clips taken with our phones from one day of the six-day trip: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrPXdofvcATkpqpsDUiBm7pS4PxhhpRC_kS5C40/?igsh=MTF4cjJqYXc4YXJueg==

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Can concur, would bang. Three times. (Have banged once)

However, Canadmos, I am putting trips together for Perú again next year if anyone is interested in some really, really high country and exoticism.

But yes, Oaxaca is also the goods.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
The stuff around Cusco in Peru gets pretty wild. Moreso the further you get from town.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Any rentals one would recommend there? Im not planning yet but I have a friend (non riding) there so sooner or later I need to visit.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Any rentals one would recommend there? Im not planning yet but I have a friend (non riding) there so sooner or later I need to visit.
If you’re asking about Oaxaca, the only rentals I know of are through Oaxaca Bike Expeditions. And then, only if you’re using them as a guide / shuttle service.