Quantcast

official christmas thread......

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Our tree is butt ass nekkid because Jenny didn't like the lights we had and hasn't found any she likes yet. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sounds fun! Have you found satisfactory christmas outfits for the dog and cat yet?
I am guessing Cooper has a costume somewhere she has bought him, that poor dog.

Jenny and my little monkey decided to start a tradition this year by buying the ugliest/funky/funny ornaments you find in thrift/antique/random crap stores. They found the first one when they came up with the idea, then Maddie and I found the second one. Then she got to pick one off the tree at the orthodontist yesterday that is classic. We should have quite the collection in a few years. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Finally got the Grinch painted and put up. I still want to finish the edges and paint the back black, might do that tonight. But I got the bitch done. Next year it will take 10 minutes to put up. :rofl:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MBC hates Christmas music. It has given me great, great joy in sneaking into her car the last two nights and setting her radio to the Sirius XM holiday channel with the volume turned up. Oh what a wonderful yuletide surprise she's gotten when she's turned the car on!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MBC hates Christmas music. It has given me great, great joy in sneaking into her car the last two nights and setting her radio to the Sirius XM holiday channel with the volume turned up. Oh what a wonderful yuletide surprise she's gotten when she's turned the car on!

I am in agreeance with MBC. If you did that to me your toothbrush would be used to comb out my dingle-berries.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am not a fan of the holiday music. While I was in the garage building the Grinch, my neighbor was blaring it while hanging his lights and filling his yard with crap. He has quite a bunch of sh!t he puts out there, I am quite happy with mine and it takes a lot less storage. :rofl:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The artwork is mostly mine. I have a couple of hoppers works, some African pieces, quite a few lithographs. The outlets? the previous owner was a bit "different" the sockets are at table height for lamps, there was not a ceiling light in the house when we bought it and i have had other priorities more pressing than opening walls adding conduit and and sockets at floor level then dry walling texturing and repainting.
Care> xmas? not my religion and neither of us play the gift routine.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The artwork is mostly mine. I have a couple of hoppers works, some African pieces, quite a few lithographs. The outlets? the previous owner was a bit "different" the sockets are at table height for lamps, there was not a ceiling light in the house when we bought it and i have had other priorities more pressing than opening walls adding conduit and and sockets at floor level then dry walling texturing and repainting.
Care> xmas? not my religion and neither of us play the gift routine.
sounds like the previous owner was a moron