Quantcast

****Official Secret Santa 2007****

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Stupid place I ordered stuff from screwed me! I'll have to send mine in two parts so at least 1/2 of it is sure to get there on time! One box will be a christmas present, the other (if it doesn't get there on time) can be a new years present!

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
thanks to my secret santa. i slept well not feeling the pain of my bruised ribs.

edit, for my present, is it mean that i know the guy has a wife, and i was thinking of just sending stuff for her?

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
thanks to my secret santa. i slept well not feeling the pain of my bruised ribs.

edit, for my present, is it mean that i know the guy has a wife, and i was thinking of just sending stuff for her?

not at all :lighten:

PS: Glad the tasty's came in handy!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Stupid place I ordered stuff from screwed me! I'll have to send mine in two parts so at least 1/2 of it is sure to get there on time! One box will be a christmas present, the other (if it doesn't get there on time) can be a new years present!
I just exercised the goodie you got me last year Mz SecretSanta!!
:clapping:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey Doc, shouldn't you not post the pictures of your box before the person gets it? Kind of gives it away right? =]

I haven't gotten my gift yet. I shipped mine out for my person on Thursday last week. Should be getting there sometime very soon.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Package has been shipped so recipient look for it on/around Monday the 17th. w00t.
Here's the tracking number: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOz3j

Thanks for kind words. I was taping up the box and the magazine happened to be sitting right there so I thought hey, it's easy and it's quick. My favorite is the cartoon of the pope doing what looks to be a tailwhip. Hooray religious extremists!

edit: note to self: read previous pages before posting again.... Total Heckler, I tried to not put up any pictures of an address or name on the box. And, I figured once the package arrives the person is going to find out who it's from since, like an idiot, I wrote my RM name and return address on the box....

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
... I tried to not put up any pictures of an address or name on the box. And, I figured once the package arrives the person is going to find out who it's from since, like an idiot, I wrote my RM name and return address on the box....
Wait.

Why aren't we supposed to let the elf know who we are? I mean, once the package is delivered... ?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Wait.

Why aren't we supposed to let the elf know who we are? I mean, once the package is delivered... ?
yea, its way more fun knowing whos it from. was hard to explain to the boss why i randomly got 2 beers in the mail. i totally spaced on this thing

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Will be mailed tomorrow

*edit* Got mail this afternoon. My Secret Santa is an 11 on the 1-10 scale of awesome.