Quantcast

Oh I'm sooo bumm'd!

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Was building my 2nd De Rosa back up last night and had a Jack-in-the-box experience when I tried to lube my DA STIs. I took out one little screw and the whole thing fell apart (figuratively speaking). So now, a bike ready to roll, but no rear shifter (front isn't doing too well either). Anyone got a hookup for some DA STI 9spd doubles? :dead:

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
punkassean said:
El bummer!

Them suckas aint be cheap if you know what I ming! :(
I know exactly what you mean :mumble:
I'm looking on the Ebay for some, but it's slim pickin' at the moment, so is roadbikereview.com, and rec.bicycles.marketplace. Know of any other roadie sites where there's classifieds?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
no sir-e bob.

If you find a set of 105 or Ultegra 9spd STI's let me know, I am setting up a sweet old Land Shark for my GF and want to ditch the old 7sp Ultegra for some newer swag.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
the paint is this nice metallic sort of sky blue color. There is no two-tone or fade or anything just a nice simple light blue. I'll post a pic or two whenever I get it rolling on 9spd.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
man, all the Land Sharks i have seen have had some crazy paint jobs. like, fade/smoke/swirl/flames all wrapped into one.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Her dad has one that is a two-tone white to powder blue fade. The one I am fixing up for her was custom made for her mom back in the early 90's and has only been ridden a handful of times.