Quantcast

oh yeah >> Bacon Lube

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

If you’ve heard of BaconSalt you may be familiar with J&D’s, who also make Baconnaise and BaconPop. Now they’ve gone way outside the kitchen and are introducing baconlube. Now they’ve created a limited quantity of bacon-flavored lube and massage oils for troubled individuals who want their lover to taste more like cured pork.

According to baconlube.com:

Before you start giving meat-flavored massages, we have one small admission to make – baconlube began as an elaborate April Fool’s prank and was never intended to be a real product. But when the joke ended, the emails kept coming. People harassed us via email, in public and in highly inappropriate ways (thanks for that). The waiting list grew to over 3,000 people. Expectations were built.

So who’s responsible for this highly anticipated creation actually coming to life? You are, that’s who. You and an intern named Martin actually, who sacrificed and offended his taste buds in the name of science on sample after failed sample before this really did taste like bacon.

We’ll make no judgments about why you want this or what you want to do with it, but baconlube is here and it’s real for a limited time. Keep It Sizzlin’.

And in case you’re wondering, it’s kosher.
:thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All this bacon merchandizing is stupid

Good:
Bacon

Bad:
Bacon mayonaise
Bacon cheese
bacon chocolate
bacon deodorant
bacon hats
bacon tampons
bacon buddy Jesus medallions...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
for the girl/guy who likes ass to mouth.....like licking a pig who has just rolled in it...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I was wondering what happened to this product. It was around last year for a hot second, and then disappeared.

Glad to see the free market economy is truly working and that the Republicans were right.

Bigdroptoflat

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Maryland
They were talking about this on Elliott in the Morning (DC radio show) yesterday morning. Some clown called in and said that he sprayed it on his rolling papers and when he smoked it smelled like you were frying up a big pan of bacon...

Sounds pretty epic.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ya know, there is something a little creepy about mixing sex and food.
Sometimes it can be very erotic, sometimes not. Hot art school chicks + chocolate syrup = good times. The all nude lunch counter with a stripper troll bent over with her box all up in a dudes face as he eats a cheeseburger, not so much.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
No, it wasn't that place. This was a hole in the wall outside Tampa. Billboards along the highway advertising all nude cafe, best food in town kept popping up. I hung out long enough to get three refills on my coffee before driving back to NC. It was a combination restaurant, strip club and adult toy shop. Only the stair railing type slats separated the " dancers " from the lunch counter. Let's just say that the real talent doesn't dance during the day.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I remember one time I was driving from Reno to New Orleans. Somewhere outside of Dallas I kept seeing signs for "24 hour strip club and cafe." Of course I had to try it. I regret it now.

Strangely, it smelled like bacon lube in there.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Thankfully I can't remember what it smelled like in there. But I do remember these little nooks that were built into the wall that were just big enough to fit two people all nice and cozy. There was a coat rack like bar hung from the top to hold onto. The cushions were upholstered with plastic, like they were designed for easy cleaning.