Quantcast

Ohh ooohhhh Oooohhhhhhhhhhh. you said "V"x nerve gas

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
we thought you said "B"x nerve gas. Oh yea we got some of that.
Ohhh Anthrax not Fantax yea we got some of that too. hahhah stupid translators oh oh oh woah that was a close one ha.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by patconnole
??? did I miss something?
From Reuters:

"Blix said the Iraqis had handed over documents on "specific, high-profile unresolved issues" including anthrax, the chemical agent VX, and missiles. He said U.N. experts in New York would examine the documents Monday and Tuesday."

Oh you mean you wanted to know about that stuff. We hadn't fabricated it then..... I mean we misunderstood what you were talking about.

As Toninator pointed out that B and V thing is pretty confusing.

Broken

Chimp
Oct 15, 2002
somewhere but not sure where
VX is some serious sh!t, we used to have VX landmines but destroyed all of them and all other stockpiles of that nasty **** on Johnston Atoll before it was closed. I have actually been to that place passing through the pacific the island is really nice except for all those pesky chemical and biological weapons.

patconnole

Monkey
Jun 4, 2002
bellingham WA
Originally posted by DRB
From Reuters:

"Blix said the Iraqis had handed over documents on "specific, high-profile unresolved issues" including anthrax, the chemical agent VX, and missiles. He said U.N. experts in New York would examine the documents Monday and Tuesday."

Oh you mean you wanted to know about that stuff. We hadn't fabricated it then..... I mean we misunderstood what you were talking about.

As Toninator pointed out that B and V thing is pretty confusing.

Thanks, I hadn't heard of this. I don't have antenna or cable TV.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
My favorite things about this that never get mentioned by the media and f'n peace-niks that keep winning about inspections and "not our right" blah blah blah.

Hussein in December, "My country does not possess chemical or biolgical weapons."

Hussein in January, "I have authorized the use of chemical and biological weapons if my country is invaded by the U.S."

Wait, I thought you didn't have them? If you don't have them, how can you authorize their use?

patconnole

Monkey
Jun 4, 2002
bellingham WA
Originally posted by DRB
Good God you are a Hippy with a captial h. :D

You aren't using dial up are you? If so that makes you Super Hippy.

No no, it's lazy with a capial L, as far hooking up an antenna. Besides, it'll rot your brain.

I've got a DVD player, and cable internet. That's got to count for something. Hell, my vcr is STEREO, man!

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by Damn True
My favorite things about this that never get mentioned by the media and f'n peace-niks that keep winning about inspections and "not our right" blah blah blah.
The media is just as conservative as it is liberal. It's moderate and serving the lowest common denominator. Despite their self-hamstringing, all of the above HAS been mentioned... even on the Daily Show, the last scion of intelligent liberalism.

Can you just make your point without the condescending "we conservatives are so oppressed" jabs?