Quantcast

Ok.2 things I REEALLY hate.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Soooo....

Can I still wear goggles with my half shell?

I was planning on riding tonight but there is no way I am going out on the trails if my getup is not RM approved.

SCARY

Not long enough
I've gotta confess,if you do it,knowing full well that you look retarded...I gotta respect that a little bit.

I'D never ever do it,but I'm at the point that I realize I'm never gonna be fast and this is truly the only connection I have to the sport.Trying to keep the rest of you from looking like the twitchy kid who's trying to keep his "beiber" haircut in check.That's just how dumb it looks.

Now,if your the dude with the "beiber" AND goggles on a xc lid....I got nothin.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm wearing a canadian beer logo'ed muscle shirt and giro flat black fullface with no visor right now.

With a camelback that has a tent in it.
You guys and your little flirt fest, and I'm the flamer?

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go iron my Axo jersey.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Hell ya! Thats Bob Hannah/Mike Bell status!
No joke. Those guys were gnarlier riders than anyone on this board. They can rock whatever gear they want.

When DH fairies learn to seat bounce a 60+' stepup on a big bore air-cooled 2-stroke with no exhaust powervalve on it, then they can rock whatever gear they want too without being ridiculed.

I also fully approve of showing up in retro moto gear to take care of TPS reports.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
What about guys who DH in hockey jerseys? Thoughts?

Does this display your toughness or is it really just a display of your membership in our 51st state?

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Heck no. You're wearing too nice of a specimen of a Bell Moto 3 to laugh at you.
No joke. Those guys were gnarlier riders than anyone on this board. They can rock whatever gear they want.

When DH fairies learn to seat bounce a 60+' stepup on a big bore air-cooled 2-stroke with no exhaust powervalve on it, then they can rock whatever gear they want too without being ridiculed.

I also fully approve of showing up in retro moto gear to take care of TPS reports.
Thanks. I actually raced one of first DH races in those goatskin Torsten Hallman Desert Pants . . . well . . . because they were all I had.

The Moto III's native habitat:

It was fun but I was glad to say goodbye to the twin-rear-shock era.