Quantcast

Ok, I used to be able to post pic's, now there all to big, what to do?

dlb

Monkey
Apr 15, 2004
socal
Hello, I have never had any problems posting pic's untill recently, now there all to big. In the past I could just email them to my self if they were to big and now that wont work. I see that the pic has to be smaller than 100 whatevers, the last one I tried to post was 113 whatevers, how do I make them smaller? Ive seen pics on these forums so big they wont fill my screen, all my pics are just normal sized stuff.

Any one care to help? Thanks

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
send em to me and ill fix em up.
dhracer1067@gmail.com

you either gotta make em smaller or compress them. i think on this site they also have to be 800x800 pixels too. but i suggest just posting in the gallery. there is something like a 200kb limit. dont know if there is a pixels limit though.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Upload them into the RM photo gallery and then link to them in the thread and you can include pretty good sized photos into your posts.

Like this:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MMcG said:
Upload them into the RM photo gallery and then link to them in the thread and you can include pretty good sized photos into your posts.
To link them you right click the uploaded picture...
Copy the text of the url address and when you make a post paste the url address within image tags which is an option right next to hyperlink.
For those who didn't know.....