Quantcast

Ok the 7-8-7-6-1 portion of the build is over.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
The paint idea did not turn out quite the way I wanted it, so I did away with it, but I also picked up some new decals for the fork and some tubes.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Now you just need to get rid of that lazy-boy seat and that ride will be perfect! :thumb:

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Originally posted by Jozz
Now you just need to get rid of that lazy-boy seat and that ride will be perfect! :thumb:
eh I give it another week till it bends and he has to get a new one anyways! ;)

Diggin the ride man, I think the frame looks better without the gold anyways. :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Jozz
Well that and those KALLOY seatposts have a tendancy to explode if you look at them wrong.

THOMSON yo!

The ride is looking killer, for real. My kona has just about had it now, though. My headtube is ovalize and Ive almost grinded through the chainstay from doing pedal grinds. Plus the downtube is all dented to hell.

Need a new one.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Well that and those KALLOY seatposts have a tendancy to explode if you look at them wrong.

THOMSON yo!

The ride is looking killer, for real. My kona has just about had it now, though. My headtube is ovalize and Ive almost grinded through the chainstay from doing pedal grinds. Plus the downtube is all dented to hell.

Need a new one.
I'll get a thomson once I get my funds back up. Getting the bike to where I have it right now is a major impact on my money.

I'm starting to work towards the thomson seat post, just got to sell some parts I'm not using.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by BurlySurly

THOMSON yo!
Word. I lost count of how many bolts I bent and how many seats I ruined with those posts. Finally noticed a big crack in the thing and bought the perfect post, black Thomspon laid back......sexy!

Nice bike, I love my Chute.

The Ito