Quantcast

OK then, here's another sight for the sheep...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I can post links to grossly biased websites that support my views too.

Just because someone posts something on the internet doesn't make it true.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Listen to Rush much?
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. And I just got finished with Mr. Pearts book, "Ghost Rider" have you read it? I recommend it highly!!

Oh, I'm sorry, since I recommended it, you'll probably not be indulging....too bad as it is an excellent book.

Since were on the subject of music; right now I'm listening to SRV, Pride and Joy....

oh, how silly of me...you meant Limbaugh huh? not at all....LOL

Last edited:

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
I can post links to grossly biased websites that support my views too.

Just because someone posts something on the internet doesn't make it true.

Are you implying that the official site of the GOV of Missouri I linked to is a sham, or that the Washington Times link was....

And you guys say my intelligence is lacking....

POT, KETTLE, BLACK my friend....

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Do you listen to any talk-radio Ohio? if so who or which news agency?
I love talk radio. Now that there's nothing approaching music over the airwaves, it's my go-to.

I used to listen to Rush every day on my job sites (framing houses). Not by choice, but it was what the guys I worked with liked, and it helped me pound the **** out of nails all day. I'd listen to Stern on the way to and from.

A year ago I was listening to Corolla on the way to work (e.g. during the priceless exchange with Coulter). These days I've got NPR on pretty much any time I'm in the car. I'm my trips to and from Tahoe, I'll tune into whoever I can get, whether it's Tom Leykis or Michael Savage, or bat**** crazy Evangelical ministers.

I watch Stewart and Colbert most nights, and I'd lump them in under the umbrella of editorial news.

Why do you ask?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Thank you. I wonder what kind of idiots support McCain. Now I have a great source of fools and losers.