Quantcast

old music revisited.....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
..anyone gone through their old cd's and listened to them lately?As some of you know i got a new pc so i have been rippin all my cds onto it. been listenin to all kinds of stuff i havent heard in years.\

KMFDM
Thrill Kill Cult
Tool
At The Gates

and so on. its kind of fun being as how i predominantly listen to bluegrass with some hip-hop mixed in for good flow.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I love My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult :thumb: too bad I only have their stuff on cassette. :(

I should d/l the albums I have on tape so I can listen to them again.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Tenchiro said:
I love My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult :thumb: too bad I only have their stuff on cassette. :(

I should d/l the albums I have on tape so I can listen to them again.
yeah they f'n rip. If you havent listened to KMFDM you should. their aldum Angst is the best one.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Thanks for the reminder! Yay - girlie music rocks the house. :) :thumb: Steve dislikes some of my rather more country-ish music tastes, so I turn on the good stuff when I'm home...

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
biggins said:
yeah they f'n rip. If you havent listened to KMFDM you should. their aldum Angst is the best one.
Weird. I'm listening to Angst at work right now.

Speaking of old tunes, I was rocking some 80's Queensryche (Operation: Mindcrime) while wrenching the wife's ride yesterday. :rolleyes:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BikeGeek said:
Weird. I'm listening to Angst at work right now.

Speaking of old tunes, I was rocking some 80's Queensryche (Operation: Mindcrime) while wrenching the wife's ride yesterday. :rolleyes:
you are the man. I thought i was the only one that still owned their stuff.