Quantcast

Old Windrock Carnage Vid

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
:shocked:That looked super slick. Hey Profro what's the deal with the trails. Does the upper section still exist and start and the same spot?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
:shocked:That looked super slick. Hey Profro what's the deal with the trails. Does the upper section still exist and start and the same spot?
Yep, all trails are open and running. I even blew out and opened up old Side Hill down into Railyard. Man that is a good trail. The rest of the trails are leafy and a little over grown. Sorry for that. We have been working like mad on the new XC trails for a race this weekend.

The second section of upper Windmill has been re-routed around the new mining operation. At the first gravel road crossing, just before the wooden ramp drop, turn right on the gravel road and go back to the powerline crossing. Just, I mean just after the powerline crossing, look for the new entrance off to the left. It will dump you back into the old upper windmill that is clear of the mining.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Yep, all trails are open and running. I even blew out and opened up old Side Hill down into Railyard. Man that is a good trail. The rest of the trails are leafy and a little over grown. Sorry for that. We have been working like mad on the new XC trails for a race this weekend.

The second section of upper Windmill has been re-routed around the new mining operation. At the first gravel road crossing, just before the wooden ramp drop, turn right on the gravel road and go back to the powerline crossing. Just, I mean just after the powerline crossing, look for the new entrance off to the left. It will dump you back into the old upper windmill that is clear of the mining.

Sidehill and railyard are looking great doug! I rode railyard yesterday and was surprised how much better shape it was in than the other times I'd ridden it.

Some nasty crashes in there, I wish mine from yesterday was on it! Attempts to spear tackle the ground with the top of your head result in sore necks and backs.