Quantcast

on this date 21 years ago.....mind blown....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Thats funny. I was just listening to several week old NPR music podcast where the guest DJ played a snippet from "Breed". I dug the album out and have been listening to it while painting the living room. Get the album out, turn the stereo way up, still awesome.

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
Very cool would have loved to have been there. Just happen to be wearing my vintage "Insecticide" t-shirt today.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Jesus Lizard/Cop Shoot Cop/Unsane = awesome bill

the Big Dipper / Mighty Lemon Drops show would be good too...pretty sure i caught that here.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the bad part was the friend who went with me who didn't take his anti psychotics but did remember to take three or four hits of acid....had to leave during loop due to light show....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
chances are tickets for that were between 8-12 bucks....looking at JL's website...they did a two set show with sonic youth later that year.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
We played the old 9:30 with Buzzoven. What a sh1thole. Great show though.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
This made me think of a place in St Louis that I saw many bands. One summer I saw Faith No More, Descendents, TSOL, Thrashing Doves, Mighty Lemon Drops and a few I don't recall. I got to skate with the cats from Descendents and Faith No More. I was in Heaven that year. I hung with a dude named Tim from a skate shop and got the goods with some cool peeps. Now I'm just an old, chubby dude.

aanon

Chimp
Nov 21, 2008
south oz

Ya not wrong,that would have been a killer show.
Add Killdozer to that and woo hoo.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
We played the old 9:30 with Buzzoven. What a sh1thole. Great show though.
bite your fvcking tongue.

compared to the tremont or the milestone in charlotte.....it was a fvcking oasis in the desert.

besides....friendliest rats ever!