Quantcast

One for brock.... "stoked" the rise and fall of gator....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Brock, you see this movie yet? I spotted it last night. I remember the story, but didnt know that were making a full docu/movie about it. Brought back lots of old skate memories. The Vision "Gator" was my first board ever..... Anyways its at hollywood vids now, youve probably seen it already though......

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Brock, you see this movie yet? I spotted it last night. I remember the story, but didnt know that were making a full docu/movie about it. Brought back lots of old skate memories. The Vision "Gator" was my first board ever..... Anyways its at hollywood vids now, youve probably seen it already though......

Funny....trailhacker and I watched it last night :monkey:

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
I actually have not seen it yet. I was supposed to go to the premier of it last fall in seattle but it did not pan out.

I'll have to see if netflix has it.

Speaking of convicted felon skateboarders. Christian Hosoi got out of prison the other day. Huge Judo airs coming to a vert ramp near you......(or at least as far as his parole officer lets him travel).

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
brock said:
I actually have not seen it yet. I was supposed to go to the premier of it last fall in seattle but it did not pan out.

I'll have to see if netflix has it.

Speaking of convicted felon skateboarders. Christian Hosoi got out of prison the other day. Huge Judo airs coming to a vert ramp near you......(or at least as far as his parole officer lets him travel).

Netflix has it. That's how I saw it. Remember how Jason Jesse acted when he was 19? Same.

Hosoi, the OTHER rockstar. At least he didn't kill anbody.....directly anyway.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Snacks, Its not funny. Its about a guy who killed someone.... :nuts:

I was wondering at the start why Hosoi wasnt in the film, then at the end it said he was serving time for drugs.

The funniest thing to me was the scenes of gator trying to street skate. I was a better street skater than he was... he was way better at vert and pool for sure!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Snacks, Its not funny. Its about a guy who killed someone.... :nuts:

I was wondering at the start why Hosoi wasnt in the film, then at the end it said he was serving time for drugs.

The funniest thing to me was the scenes of gator trying to street skate. I was a better street skater than he was... he was way better at vert and pool for sure!
DOH! I know that it wasn't funny...it was funny that we rented it right before ya posted this!