Quantcast

Only 27 more days

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Stay out of stores.
The worst is gas stations...and elevators...and on hold...

But it's better than listening to that drop D tuning clown churning out sludge on a line 6 stack and some Dean 7 string at Guitar Center....for 40 freakin' minutes...

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
and other spots

A Las Vegas shopper was shot late on Thanksgiving Day as he was attempting to take his newly bought television home, police told NBC News.

In the Chicago area, a police officer shot the driver of a car that was dragging another officer who was responding to a call of alleged shoplifting at a Kohls. Three people were arrested, police said.

At least three people got into a brawl in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart in Rialto, Calif., because shoppers allegedly were cutting the line. Two were taken into custody, according to police.

At another Wal-Mart in West Virginia, a man was slashed to the bone with a knife after threatening another man with a gun. The altercation was over a parking spot, police said.

A Wal-Mart in White Plains, N.Y., received two calls about a bomb on its premises, police said, prompting a storewide evacuation. No explosive device was found and the store reopened a couple of hours later.

A woman apparently used a stun gun on another after an all-out brawl inside of the Franklin Mills Mall in Northeast Philadelphia, according to NBC10. Mall security, however, told the station no taser was used.

And in New Jersey, a shopper was charged with aggravated assault after getting into an argument over a television set with a Wal-Mart manager.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Was it this chic?

I saw that pic and said "she looks a ton like my brother's ex-GF"....who was a diagnosed bi-polar, insane, bat-**** crazy, tattooed, pierced, jet-black haired scene chick with no sense of reality, common sense or responsiblity. Then I saw the name of the image and saw they have the same name.

Note to self: avoid scene chicks (especially named Nicki).

Chimp
Mar 22, 2011
I can listen to the Bing Crosby/David Bowie 'Little Drummer Boy' all day long.

However, hearing Wham's 'Last Christmas' pushes me close to the edge.