Quantcast

oooOOooOoOOoO Monday the 13th gmt ooOOooOOOoooOOO

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Slept like crap. Kid is still on the mend. Split time between the new office and home.

Gotta try and restart training. Hard to do when you just want to nap. Maybe moar espresso?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I really thought waking up early would create some kind of energy. So it turns out if you're not employed and have nothing planned. The reasons for going to bed early and getting up early do not actually serve any sort of advantage. It just makes you boring and is a wasted effort.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Absolutely great day of skiing trees and bumps yesterday. I'm shelled.
The thought of riding punched me in the brain as I passed what looked to be very rideable, south-facing trails. I should probably do that soon.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHaT it say there, jumbo!! I slept in, then ran 7 miles before this WFH day. Strained glute felt no pain, which was nice. I need to poop, shower, and find some breakfast now.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I really thought waking up early would create some kind of energy. So it turns out if you're not employed and have nothing planned. The reasons for going to bed early and getting up early do not actually serve any sort of advantage. It just makes you boring and is a wasted effort.
I must disagree. There’s a huge reward for getting up thuper early, no one else is up. Fewer other humans always makes things better.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I missed the hand egg world championship* game yesterday and that's okay with me. MRI on my dodgy knee later, so we'll have to see how fubar it is.

*non-Murican countries excluded.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So my hangover brain forgot to take my assentra yesterday which means I fell asleep at 5AM. Not fun when gf plans you a bday party and it will probably involve a lot of people but I will just take a bigger adhd meds dose and will pretend like I'm fresh. Aaah the Adult Life.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave: ( :dead: )

Had the worst indigestion last night. Needless to say, I am tired today.

Got a ride to work, thought I'd show up after not being here for a few weeks. Should have just quiet quit, though. I'm not even sure who my manager is now..........but thats another topic.

Anyways, coffee it now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I also did not watch The Game. kinda want to watch the premature electrification ad from what I've seen tweeted about it.

sore today after a vigorous Power Zone ride yesterday afternoon. moonlighted 8 hours nominally yesterday. WFH today with Baby Aya since she was febrile yesterday and had RLQ pain that went away on its own overnight.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i am amazed that i can nod off in the car for a half hour and still keep enough pressure on the brake to keep the car from moving....

yesterday afternoon...car pickup....longterm lot 2...clt...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Have my orientation this morning for the employment office, then my interview at 1:30, yay. Storm warning of a possible .5 accumulation of snow tonight, so be careful out there.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Good morning. Sisters flight got canceled so she never made it. Tired from skiing yesterday, nobody mentioned anything about a game. 6 year old got her first lesson so that was awesome. Gotta wake em up and get ‘em ready for school now. Then chores.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
But the huge drawback... is that you get up super early. FTS. :disgust1:
My dogs start around 4-4:30, coffee goes off at 4:30. If I'm not up by 5 there is a chance there will be a steaming gift for me by the back door. Meals are at 4:30 twice a day. This is my life now.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Went to a blood wrestling birthday party last night. I saw my friends from Berlin for the first time in years. Some of the female guests stripped down to undies and hopped in a kiddie pool with a couple gallons of pig blood in it, and then wrestled.

I ended up talking to more people than I have in years. I found that the talking, music, and yelling totally fried my brain. I reached a point where I had to leave because I couldn’t think clearly (I didn’t even drink). I guess I became an introverted geezer on one of my last birthdays.