Quantcast

Oops, forgot to wish everyone a Happy Jewish Halloween

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
mtnbkr4235 said:
*zips up flame suit* I didnt mean to insult because Im not even religious, sorry to those who got offended I didnt intend to do so. :( :(
Uuhhhhh, it wasn't as offensive as the post of the thread-starter.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
ViolentVolante said:
im gonna go out on a limb and say mike is jewish <snip>

DING DING DING!!!

Sorry if it was offensive, it was meant to be a joke among other Jews on the board........ I can delete if anyone is offended (or mods)

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
ViolentVolante said:
im gonna go out on a limb and say mike is jewish, or else hes just bold and really likes jewish jokes :oink:
I assumed that both of these were true. I was not offended or anything, just making a comment. Actually, I think I am going to use this joke.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
JRogers said:
I assumed that both of these were true. I was not offended or anything, just making a comment. Actually, I think I am going to use this joke.

nah, you gotta wait until December 26th now. Thats the best Jewish Holiday....Jewish Christmas :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
mtnbkr4235 said:
Good try Shirley, it was humerous but the wording wasn't quite right. Just needs some better flow.

:thumb: none the less. :D
Arent you like 9? Should you be reading this?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BurlyShirley said:
Oh, well in that case, I heard there's a really neat Power Rangers forum you could check out.
I've heard about it as well but don't remember where. Possibly loco? I think I remember him mentioning that he was a mod on some other board and don't remember if it was that or not.

J

JRB

mtnbkr4235 said:
I've heard about it as well but don't remember where. Possibly loco? I think I remember him mentioning that he was a mod on some other board and don't remember if it was that or not.

You have mistaken me for someone else. Now get to your room young man. :D