Quantcast

Oops!

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
I was just riding along....:rolleyes: ......it was Saint Eds, that's sort of like just riding along, right :nonono: ...........Maybe I just need to loose some weight? :o: oh well at least I got about a month out of that BB. That 2 in the last 5 weeks or so! :banghead: :evil:

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Yeah, sorry to hear that....ruined a good tutorial session huh?!?! By the way, your bike looks awesome. The 2 1 looks a lot burlier in person that it does in pics.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i had the same problem except i was getting like two or three rides and i'm big but not that big i went to a truvativ giggapipe and that held up then went to race face with the x-type bb so far no problem and i have had some super hard like ten foot to case drops i also run the eqivalant by fsa on my hardtail also no problems get um on sale they are under $200

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Monkeybidnezz said:
Yeah, sorry to hear that....ruined a good tutorial session huh?!?! By the way, your bike looks awesome. The 2 1 looks a lot burlier in person that it does in pics.
It was only the spindle, with anyluck it will be on the trail again tonight. Our session was about over and we were headed back to the cars so it went pretty good. I think they had fun, learned a little about the trail system and gained some skill knowledge to work on, which they were doing very well. Thanks for the comps on the FXR, I was also suprised when I finally got it. The frame feels like it's got zero flex and pretty much goes where you point it. Super stable but if you want to change directions it does it, right now! :evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
Is something wrong?:clue:
Hi Amy:wave: Yea I kind of snapped the BB spindle last night. That's the second FSA BB that's died on me in the last 5 weeks. :mumble: :mumble: I think I have one more in the toolbox (raceface) if not I can get one from the shop.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
Hi Amy:wave: Yea I kind of snapped the BB spindle last night. That's the second FSA BB that's died on me in the last 5 weeks. :mumble: :mumble: I think I have one more in the toolbox (raceface) if not I can get one from the shop.
Hey:) it took me looking at that picture like 10 times before I got it:rolleyes:

Sorry about the breakage....at least it's not a body part!:rofl:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I am twice the weight of EvilBob.....and I have been running my FSA BB for almost a year.....commuting on it everyday.

But EB goes bigger than I. :D

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
Hey:) it took me looking at that picture like 10 times before I got it:rolleyes:

Sorry about the breakage....at least it's not a body part!:rofl:
Yeah no broken body parts. :nonono: First thing I thought when I heard the thing POP was I hope this doesn't hurt too bad. All good. :thumb:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Bob, FSA is right in Woo-ville by the Dairy Queen so it's not to far for you to take them by. They may hook you up on the spot. It's worked for me before....

"Lunadude"? I always thought it was, "Lunadix"......

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
redFoxx said:
I can't believe the Lunachix ran you into the ground like that, Bob! :)

So are you now the Lunadude?
I am certain some of the Lunachix could flat run me into the ground for real. They have a super gig going on and their grassroots support of riders and community is awesome.

Lunadude....great just great, no I don't think so. But you know the leg is finally feeling better after almost 2 years. if I start racing more again I could use some additional sponcer support besides Bikeworks but only because the ladies are much better looking than Lumberjack. Hhhhmmm Lunadude :think: I will not wear a skirt :nope: maybe a Kilt :D but no skirt. :evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
vibiker said:
Was this second one new when you put it on?
Did FSA cover your last one under warranty?
Yup new. Warranty, not even gonna go there. The first one died because of the conditions I road it in during the winter and what I get them for it wouldn't be fair to push the warranty button, I'm ahead of the game on this (covered). As for the one I just broke, it was a Platinum Pro and at 220 plus and often off the ground it is completely obvious to me why it failed. No complaints here, my fault. :o:

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
mine was an fsa also it was a platinum pro, thats the one i broke twice in a month spindel both times and the bearings just crumbled but i run an fsa x-type on my ht so no grudge against fsa

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
trailhacker said:
You loose TM from your vocabulary, and I'll try not to let that one enter mine...:love:
Hhhmmmm:think: :think: aaaa nope I can live with it Thunder Muffin. TM is just one of those timeless tags that must remain. :rofl: oh :love: right back at you :D :evil: