Quantcast

Orven's Underwear Gallery--What happened to it?

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Yes...this is true! From someone who doesn't get to ride as much as I'd like, checking that thread helped to fill the gaps.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
im not even from anywhere remote close to this area but i always come here because of the pics. Not to mention this thread comes up no matter what i type in to the search bar.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
I guess an explanation is warranted.
Orvs has been temporarily banned from RM as of last week. Thanks to Rabie and Pegboy. I guess we're gonna have to start a new sticky soon. It'd be nice if other people can add pictures in it too since a lot of other riding pics threads get dropped after a while.

Thanks Rabie.

;)

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Orvs has been temporarily banned from RM as of last week. Thanks to Rabie and Pegboy. I guess we're gonna have to start a new sticky soon. It'd be nice if other people can add pictures in it too since a lot of other riding pics threads get dropped after a while.

Thanks Rabie.

;)
Yeah! Rabie.....that guy's always causing trouble...must be all that anti establishment, wear all black, no visor, get outta my way I'm totally downhilling thing???

Duzitall

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
San Diego
Orvs has been temporarily banned from RM as of last week. Thanks to Rabie and Pegboy.

Thanks Rabie.
;)

I just shot Cap't Morgan's Parrot Bay outa my nose. Thanks Oz..I mean Shrymp. I hope "temporarily" is very brief!

Chris

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Hey Orvy & Shrimpy c'min ride my new shizil before it's gone. This spot will self distruct in t-minus 7 days.
Uhm, no! I retired from all these tricks and freeride stuff.
Besides, I have volunteered to do some trail maintenance tomorrow with Heeether.
I'm just your good ol trail rider type these days.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Yeah! Rabie.....that guy's always causing trouble...must be all that anti establishment, wear all black, no visor, get outta my way I'm totally downhilling thing???
You need to give him a "Freerider" sticker so he can hide in plain sight.

I didn't even know any of you guys still visited this board...

And since when does being banned eliminate all of your old posts?

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Man no more pics of the old crew....suck ass. Donnie, Tim, Sanjay when he had dreads and me punching him in the ass, Holly, Orven in his pink socks and his incognito days, Loo with his gold bullit. Gonna have to go dig up some of them classics

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I still don't get why the whole thread was deleted even if Orven was temp/permanently banned...lots of threads/posts stay around afterward...