Quantcast

Other peoples' music

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So I'm driving in today. My mp3 and FM transmitter in full effect.

A guy pulls up beside me and I start getting interference. So I pause my music, and I can clearly hear the other guy's.

He was a kid in a lowered Civic, with baseball cap on backwards.....totally rocking out to Gloria Gainer(sp?) "I will survive". Obviously a closet homo. Funnily enough he appeared to be of latino descent, which I guess would make him a "jomo"...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So I'm driving in today. My mp3 and FM transmitter in full effect.

A guy pulls up beside me and I start getting interference. So I pause my music, and I can clearly hear the other guy's.

He was a kid in a lowered Civic, with baseball cap on backwards.....totally rocking out to Gloria Gainer(sp?) "I will survive". Obviously a closet homo. Funnily enough he appeared to be of latino descent, which I guess would make him a "jomo"...
:rofl:

must spread rep...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
similar occurrence... only it was a hard ass in a Corvette listening to show tunes! :rofl:

reminded me of "analyze that" when DeNiro was on the table in the cafeteria singing West Side Story songs! :rofl:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
similar occurrence... only it was a hard ass in a Corvette listening to show tunes! :rofl:
We've got Rent and Grease in the car changer right now.

I can't be the only one busting Chuck Magione with a dh bike on the rack?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
We've got Rent and Grease in the car changer right now.

I can't be the only one busting Chuck Magione with a dh bike on the rack?

I do have some Chuck on my I's pod! Rent, Grease... not so bad! It is funny to have your music interupted by a loud exaust and "Luck be a lady tonight" :biggrin:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I can't stand the music my boss puts on at work. Right now it is "More than a Feeling" which I can tolerate, but it's been showtunes, and other terrible things.

I have been trying to sneak my iPod in, and it works out for a few days.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Sinatra is the only approved variation to my normal routine...when the wife plays country or old bubblegum stuff I sit real low in the seat to hide, just in case we someone I know. Dont want to ruin my street cred you know...