Quantcast

Otis 3/22/08

JBH

Chimp
Feb 23, 2008
Cape Cod
The weather on Cape Cod was great today. Headed out to Otis for 3 hours of Mountain Biking bliss. Good mix of stunts/rocks and xc riding. I'm in the white jacket, Longshanks in the green. More pics on the NEMBA website. Only took one quick video of Shank's. Here is the link.

Attachments

JBH

Chimp
Feb 23, 2008
Cape Cod
Yea we did, it was a group of three. They were the only other people we saw today. Had Quebec plates on the car. How's Vietnam? I saw you post some pics from a night ride the other day. I have not ridden there before, but some of the guys I ride with have been up there and say it's a blast. I'm gonna try to get up there soon. I guess I gotta work up some nerve for that place!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
did you see a Couple of crazy Canadians out there ?? Jozz and friends were down there . Making there way up here for Vieetnam tommorow.
We aint crazy! Whats a 7 hours drive to get to ride in March!

Soon as we get home I'll post some of our pics and videos!

JBH

Chimp
Feb 23, 2008
Cape Cod
Thanks, I just got it. (It's an 07 though) the former owner runs one of the bike shops down here, and has a slew of personal bikes. This one was barely used. It has a Marzzochi all mountain shock up front, instead of the Fox, and one of the guys at the shop dialed it in perfect for me. It's my first FS bike, and it certainly changed the way I ride. I was not hucking and dropping much on my hardtails! I do quite a bit of xc riding too, and it's nice having one bike that can do it all. I'm hooked:happydance: