Quantcast

Paging Evil4bc / Brad Hodges

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
Hi, welcome to the party, we're just cleaning up.
And Rome? That doesn't even make sense...
How does it not make sense? Quality takes time son - makes perfect sense to me.

Cleaning up or not, you're calling out a dude on an internet forum. He's posted his contact info more than enough all around the net, it'd take 3 seconds to call him on his celly and find out what the deal was. If he didn't pick up or return your call for awhile, chances are he's kinda busy.

I layed out for a set of bars a few weeks ago too and haven't seem them yet either. If I was dealing with anyone else besides Brad I might be worried, but considering we haven't had our usual weekly-ish celly holler in the same time period, I've figured he might just be busy getting it done. He hasn't even been posting recently at his regular jaunts; all of these should have been signs before a lame call out like this.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
How does it not make sense? Quality takes time son - makes perfect sense to me.

Cleaning up or not, you're calling out a dude on an internet forum. He's posted his contact info more than enough all around the net, it'd take 3 seconds to call him on his celly and find out what the deal was. If he didn't pick up or return your call for awhile, chances are he's kinda busy.

I layed out for a set of bars a few weeks ago too and haven't seem them yet either. If I was dealing with anyone else besides Brad I might be worried, but considering we haven't had our usual weekly-ish celly holler in the same time period, I've figured he might just be busy getting it done. He hasn't even been posting recently at his regular jaunts; all of these should have been signs before a lame call out like this.
Uh... actually, I'm not even the one who posted this thread so I wasn't the only one getting concerned. And it wasn't that I was worried about getting shysted, it was becasue I NEED BARS! And you might wanna read stuff before you post in it. As stated about 2 pages ago, it's been handled.
And you're trying to call me son? Hell, I prob used to give your daddy swirlies in school and might know your mom. Instead of "son" you might need to call me "stepdaddy." Now go clean your room.

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
Uh... actually, I'm not even the one who posted this thread so I wasn't the only one getting concerned. And it wasn't that I was worried about getting shysted, it was becasue I NEED BARS! And you might wanna read stuff before you post in it. As stated about 2 pages ago, it's been handled.
And you're trying to call me son? Hell, I prob used to give your daddy swirlies in school and might know your mom. Instead of "son" you might need to call me "stepdaddy." Now go clean your room.
I read the whole thread twice, and actually decided to come out of my own posting hiatus because this entire thing is so ludacris.

Thread starter or not, your posts were lame. Respect for your elders isn't necessarily an automatic thing either - I *would* expect someone in your age bracket to pick up on that "rome wasn't built in a day" reference, but then again you never know I guess. We live in an ever dynamic world.

As for my parents - unless you're pushing 60 and spent about the first third of your life in Poland, you'd be hardpressed to get the honor of meeting either of my wonderful parents.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
WOW Settle down fella's

All I can ask at this point is people please EMAIL ME !!
Allot of this confusion could have been taken care of with a simple EMAIL to me , wile I might not answer RIGHT AWAY as soon as I have solid information to give I will contact the customer .

PM's are the worst ay to contact someone who is working their ass off building bikes for the U.K. , Australia and current U.S. customer orders ( no you are not the only one :shocked: ) , If I'm not on ride monkey wasting precious built time , I do not see the PM's people have sent!!
This is why my personal Email Evil4bc(@) MAC(DOT)COM is posted all over the web along with my cell phone #'s
I'm really not the hardest person to get Ahold of .

Thanks everyone sorry for any confusion this has caused

-Brad

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
ok thats enough posting from you! do we need to shackle you to the frame jig?? :D

YES .... oh wait that might now work as the jig has wheels .
I recently set up WiFi so now I can post from the garage wile fitting tubes , ok back to work bye for now :disgust:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
BTW, these are built by Solid... solid they were not. Haha, and I bent them
HOLY CRAP !!!!

I would be scared to ride these bars on my bike :shocked:
They also look to be a very differnt bent angle and radius from our bars , so this and the differnce in material hardness from the Plymouth tubeing Soild used and the TrueTember bar stock we use .
Normal elongation on Plymouth tubeing is around 30-40%
The Work hardened TrueTemper bar stock we use for our bars is 15%:shocked:

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
HOLY CRAP !!!!

I would be scared to ride these bars on my bike :shocked:
They also look to be a very differnt bent angle and radius from our bars , so this and the differnce in material hardness from the Plymouth tubeing Soild used and the TrueTember bar stock we use .
Normal elongation on Plymouth tubeing is around 30-40%
The Work hardened TrueTemper bar stock we use for our bars is 15%:shocked:

I TOLD you I needed your help! But all respect due, it was kind of a freak accident(yeah...ME) that bent those things.
Oh, and dude, I don't need any "gifts" or surprises or whatever, I just need some bars. The whole reason for my impatience and my panic was/is basically because we don't really ride here in our own town as there's no scene, no architecture, and no riders, just posers. So we all trip to a town over an hour away and I gotta set that up with the guys there, who usually take time off to ride with us becasue they work wierd hours. SOOOOOOooo, without knowing WHEN my bars would be arriving, everyone else was up my ass and getting all pissy with me as well. It will all be over soon, and the sun shall shine once again...

alltimepimp

Chimp
Nov 7, 2006
I TOLD you I needed your help! But all respect due, it was kind of a freak accident(yeah...ME) that bent those things.
Oh, and dude, I don't need any "gifts" or surprises or whatever, I just need some bars. The whole reason for my impatience and my panic was/is basically because we don't really ride here in our own town as there's no scene, no architecture, and no riders, just posers. So we all trip to a town over an hour away and I gotta set that up with the guys there, who usually take time off to ride with us becasue they work wierd hours. SOOOOOOooo, without knowing WHEN my bars would be arriving, everyone else was up my ass and getting all pissy with me as well. It will all be over soon, and the sun shall shine once again...
Ohh no it is not going to turn out like this is it.
1st those bars that bent with the picture they are not Atomlab Bars they are Solid bars. 2nd Thrillseeker you know how to start some sh%t there buddy, I am not going to defend Brad or Aaron@Solid but I am going to say that you probably should not go on a fourm and post pictures of product failure like that. These small companies are trying their hardest to get products out to people and are also trying to make the best products possible with the limited resources they have .When someone like yourself buys a product like Solid bars or a Nemesis Frame ,and then has a problem with it, then goes on the internet and publishes pictures of it ,that just makes it harder for these small companies to compete and suceed. the proper way of doing things would be to contact the Mfg of the product and explain the problem maybe email them a picture of the product and an explaination of how the product failed and what you were doing. Now before you say something about my Mom or family or ask how do I know anything or talk tough let me tell you that I have been in this game of bicycles since the early 80's and have seen just about everything you could have break or bend or crack or dis-color , not that I know everything i just think you are being dis-respectful when you publish a picture like that .

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Read the 1st line in my post, you f-cking tard. They were total one-off protos that we were SUPPOSED to be testing and expecting failures. Failure is the greatest learning tool of all time.
Uh... and like we've NEVER seen a trashed Special-ed SX frame or know they had weak chainstays from the 500 pics online? Or none of us have ever scene a folded 888? Who's trying to start sh_t now? Couldn't think of anything better to say and just wanted to up your post count? **** off.
And technically those were DON'S bars, not Solid's, so ask him if he feels offended from a picture posted online for the whole world to "gasp" at. And they weren't purchased from Solid, and won't be a production item, atleast not from Solid. They were given to 3 people for testing-which has been made VERY clear- 2 still in the field, one FREAK failure, which has also been made VERY CLEAR.
Don't know why you posted on here thinking you're so ****ing smart, you don't know ****, so shut your holster.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal

What in the heck are you talking about ?
I have red through this post 3 times and still dont understand .

Cody if you have question about your order please Email me t my evil4bc address

Thnks
Brad

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
THRILLSEEKA said:
"I TOLD you I needed your help!"

Bent my bars, needed new ones ASAP.

"Oh, and dude, I don't need any "gifts" or surprises or whatever, I just need some bars."

You said something about including a "gift" with the slow orders. I don't need a gift, keep it and sell it later!

"The whole reason for my impatience and my panic was/is basically because we don't really ride here in our own town as there's no scene, no architecture, and no riders, just posers. So we all trip to a town over an hour away and I gotta set that up with the guys there, who usually take time off to ride with us becasue they work wierd hours. SOOOOOOooo, without knowing WHEN my bars would be arriving, everyone else was up my ass and getting all pissy with me as well."

This is why I was getting crabby. Half of my crew has to take time off work to ride, EVERY time we want to ride together because we all work different hours. So we have to plan ahead. I couldn't/can't do that without knowing when my bike would be rideable. They are all mad at me, so I got impatient with you.
QUOTE]

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I'd already thought about that before Brad was finally back online to voice the dealio. Actually, I emailed him as well saying just that, but I used the wrong email, and by the time I got the "delivery failure" email, Brad was on and said things were starting to head out the door.
I just tend to put to much faith into a "system" and assume nothing will get in the way of that system. I'm one of those types who works in steps with EVERYTHING. Hell, I can't even huck a simple drop or something without doing my process. So, I place an order, the seller says it will leave paint in 4 days and he'll ship within the next two, I plan for exactly that. When it doesn't show I freak. Not much you can really do about it when it's just a personality quirk. Doesn't help when you're a really impatient person and also really wanting to ride.

And as for the PMs versus email/calling thing goes, I asumed that since I made the purchase through PM then it would be easiest to keep track of by sticking with PMs. That way identies aren't confused, purchases aren't mixed up, etc. If I had called Brad the very first time, I would have stuck with the tele. Same for email. Does that make sense to ANYONE else?

Man... can someone, ANYONE just delete this thread already? Well, maybe wait till after we all get our stuff ;)(relax, just ****ing kidding) But I'm sure Brad isn't thrilled to see it up here...

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I'd already thought about that before Brad was finally back online to voice the dealio. Actually, I emailed him as well saying just that, but I used the wrong email, and by the time I got the "delivery failure" email, Brad was on and said things were starting to head out the door.
I just tend to put to much faith into a "system" and assume nothing will get in the way of that system. I'm one of those types who works in steps with EVERYTHING. Hell, I can't even huck a simple drop or something without doing my process. So, I place an order, the seller says it will leave paint in 4 days and he'll ship within the next two, I plan for exactly that. When it doesn't show I freak. Not much you can really do about it when it's just a personality quirk. Doesn't help when you're a really impatient person and also really wanting to ride.

And as for the PMs versus email/calling thing goes, I asumed that since I made the purchase through PM then it would be easiest to keep track of by sticking with PMs. That way identies aren't confused, purchases aren't mixed up, etc. If I had called Brad the very first time, I would have stuck with the tele. Same for email. Does that make sense to ANYONE else?

Man... can someone, ANYONE just delete this thread already? Well, maybe wait till after we all get our stuff ;)(relax, just ****ing kidding) But I'm sure Brad isn't thrilled to see it up here...

Ok I'm going to shed some light on this as Thrillseeker has decided to make a personal purchace public and put my company in the spotlight .
Fist off I have asked that customers Email me at persoanl email posted in this thread 2 times already .
First off why do you consider PM's on a web fourm a good method of contacting me ?? This make NO sense , you say in this thread tht you trying to get ahold of me but I dont even have any PM's from you in my box currently .
I have alsed earlier in this thread that customers Email me at my evil4bc ddress and have posted it twice already .

YOu thrillseeker have decided that the best way to get a response is to voice you concerns in a puplic thred in a puplic fourm ?

As far as your product you have ordred I offerd to send you RAW bars , like everyone else recived but you wanted podercoat .
Then requested thy be finished in 4 days ?
Um I replied that I would Try but cnt promise anything .
Currently my powderocated is heavily backed up with 20 frames and 15 seta of bars and your clear coat over beadblast in someplace int that mix . AS soon as they are done they will ship , your perception of this situation via the internet isnt my reality.
Possibly take the time to follow through like normal customers and email me requesting a status report on your product or ask for a refund , INSTEAD OF BLOWING A VERY SMALL SITUATION WAY OUT OF PROPORTION on the internet ... Sooo mauch DRAMA over handlebars .

Do I like seeing this thread ? Not with my name attached to it .
How about we retitle it , Thread orignally posted by a guy who bought a ROCO from Bradf and has been asking for size NOT made BY marzocchi ! That's right Clem that orignator of this threat bought a Roco shok from me at a very good price 9.5X2.75 stroke their top of the line shok , He wanted a 3in stroke NOT MADE BY MARZOCCHI so he sent it back telling me I sold him the wrong product and I have gone to great leanghts to get this shok re worked to as close to what he has asked for .

No a few other customers who have very bad reading comprhension have decided to BLOW A SITUATION thaey have NO information on WAY out of proportion as they do not understand how to construct a simple EMAIL message and consider PM's a way of comunication !

Jeeez people jsut email me at Evil4bc(@)mac(dot)com

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
THRILLSEEKA said:
"I TOLD you I needed your help!"

Bent my bars, needed new ones ASAP.

"Oh, and dude, I don't need any "gifts" or surprises or whatever, I just need some bars."

You said something about including a "gift" with the slow orders. I don't need a gift, keep it and sell it later!

"The whole reason for my impatience and my panic was/is basically because we don't really ride here in our own town as there's no scene, no architecture, and no riders, just posers. So we all trip to a town over an hour away and I gotta set that up with the guys there, who usually take time off to ride with us becasue they work wierd hours. SOOOOOOooo, without knowing WHEN my bars would be arriving, everyone else was up my ass and getting all pissy with me as well."

, so I got impatient with you.
QUOTE]
Cody

I have refunded your $65 for your bars which are currently at powder-coat .

I do not want to deal with impatient customers who cant not take the time to formulate a Email and instead think that voicing their concern's via public forum is better .

You choose to be impatient , I'm sorry we could not deliver a custom powder-coated bar in less that 4 days for you .
That is not possible , for this I apologize . Currently our powder-coater is very overloaded and quality work take time , I do not rush him .

I choose to refund you money after reading your post .
What you have done here was not necessary .

Thank you
-Brad

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
you could cancel your order, and get something else with expedited shipping from a large online bike dealer and go ride. Then your planning to ride problem would be solved. I'm sure it won't break nemesis if you cancel your order, I think someone else will probably buy them pretty quickly.
Problem solved money refunded , please go shop someplace else !:clapping:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
are you guys serious? as cool as brad and his products may or may not be, its not really unreasonable to be pissed about having paid for something and still not received it a month later, esp if its keeping you off the bike. understandably hes a one man operation, but if youre going to take peoples money and keep them waiting, the least you can do is call/email/post up some info.
Thrillseeker was the only customer in this thread who had "paid" for bars the rest were people I was jsut hooking up and hadent gottent a chance to get bars out to yet :disgust:

Thrilseeker also requested custom powderocat and when a vendor isnt making up their share of the work on time , It's sorta out of my hands .

This problem wasent helped my comunication via only PM at first .
I can't respond to a PM if I'm not logged onto RideMonkey :disgust1:

Everyone who was waiting on bars have had their bars shipped , and one customer has had a refund issued !

All the RAW bars are from the first 15pairs , so if your lucky enought o be getting one of these set's your stoked !

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
All other complaints can be forwarded to our new customer service agent Mallam Mantari Lamal amd his assistant Mainasara the Hyenia
Snaky69 said:
I wouldn't dare argue with someone with a pet hyena

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
lets bring a positive note to this thread, let me talk about how awesome of a person brad is, and how he has the best customer service in the MTB and prolly any industry for that matter. I emailed Brad about 6 months ago interestd in buying a nempro dm, through my extreamly annoying emails brad got the ball rolling, my paypal messed up brad was very patient and took 2 smaller payments through paypal. I wanted to upgrade to the x-mas package, so I used annother paypal, meanwhile brad is loosing money because of the money paypal takes, Brad a couple days later was driving by my side of norcal, so he droped by I think it was on x-mas eve to get my fork to me for x-mas. Went wayy out of his way. For some reason I had a sick up my ass thinking that the frame was gonna be ready soon, brad was very patitent with my emails and we sorted things out and again Brad drove my frame down to myhouse 3 hours out of his way. If thats not customer service I dont know what is. Brad also went and took me out to lunch at the best burger joint ever. Brad is one of a kind and lets hope this kid doesnt bring a bad name to Brad and nemesis project cycles because they truely are the best in the buisness, ive had countless people comment me on my bike and say how it was the best hardtail they have ever felt. Im also not saying that for everyone of his customers Brad is going to drop their bike off at their doorstep because Brad is a one man team and for him to do things the way he wants and what is the best way in my opinion he needs to do things himself, Brad is tryin his best and these threads bring negative attention to him not right. Everying that Brad makes in the best in the buisness and everything that Brad makes he backs 100% not every mtb company is like that.Keep on keeping on Brad and I hope that people will continue to support the lil guy who does things right.

Thanks again Brad for everything you have done

-Eric

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
lets bring a positive note to this thread, let me talk about how awesome of a person brad is, and how he has the best customer service in the MTB and prolly any industry for that matter. I emailed Brad about 6 months ago interestd in buying a nempro dm, through my extreamly annoying emails brad got the ball rolling, my paypal messed up brad was very patient and took 2 smaller payments through paypal. I wanted to upgrade to the x-mas package, so I used annother paypal, meanwhile brad is loosing money because of the money paypal takes, Brad a couple days later was driving by my side of norcal, so he droped by I think it was on x-mas eve to get my fork to me for x-mas. Went wayy out of his way. For some reason I had a sick up my ass thinking that the frame was gonna be ready soon, brad was very patitent with my emails and we sorted things out and again Brad drove my frame down to myhouse 3 hours out of his way. If thats not customer service I dont know what is. Brad also went and took me out to lunch at the best burger joint ever. Brad is one of a kind and lets hope this kid doesnt bring a bad name to Brad and nemesis project cycles because they truely are the best in the buisness, ive had countless people comment me on my bike and say how it was the best hardtail they have ever felt. Im also not saying that for everyone of his customers Brad is going to drop their bike off at their doorstep because Brad is a one man team and for him to do things the way he wants and what is the best way in my opinion he needs to do things himself, Brad is tryin his best and these threads bring negative attention to him not right. Everying that Brad makes in the best in the buisness and everything that Brad makes he backs 100% not every mtb company is like that.Keep on keeping on Brad and I hope that people will continue to support the lil guy who does things right.

Thanks again Brad for everything you have done

-Eric
I may add one thing. Brad was very kind to me in offering me a killer price for my fork for my b-day, and even helped out a buddy of mine with a new crown for a dj3(the steerer was too short on the one he bought, catalogue price in canada is 200, Brad pulled it off for less than half that thanks to his OEM account at Marz). UPS screwed up and lost the crown and t-shirt he'd sent me and I only receive the fork.

He went out of his way to recover the stuff from UPS and getting our money back, keeping me updated on what was happenin' the whole time. New my buddy's shiny new crown and my t-shirts will be shipping via priority mail to canada tomorrow morning!

Thanks Brad!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yeah thats so awesome that brad cares enough about his customers to actually drop the frame off himself in person at your house. boutique bike builders are the best in the business.

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
i got mine. they rock, all 28" of em.. thanks brad.
Mine are on the way since Friday and will be here by Tuesday!

My best Brad story comes down to when he hooked up two day FedEx with Saturday before noon delivery with my NemPro tuned z.1 so i could have a whip immediately when I got down to campus again after Christmas.

It's like anything - actually putting in a little effort and talking to someone in person, or as close to in person as possible, i.e. over the phone generally works out alot better and quicker than trying to communicate complex messages through low-effort routes like emails and PM's.

Brad's the man! Looking forward to swinging down through his hood when I get out the PNW again this summer.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
my list of brad praise goes on for DAYS. we talk almost every day, something only one other company i have ridden and still do ride for has ever done. He overnighted me my deathmobile to denver around x mass time, then it got stuck in the storm and he raised hell along with me to pick it up at the shipping depot. He has made endless calls and emails to get hook ups on parts, has helped me hunt down super hard to find parts, and gotten me evrything i need/want when i want it and exactly how i want it. brad is hands down the number one guy in customer service in the bike biz. keep up the good work buddy

alltimepimp

Chimp
Nov 7, 2006
Read the 1st line in my post, you f-cking tard. They were total one-off protos that we were SUPPOSED to be testing and expecting failures. Failure is the greatest learning tool of all time.
Uh... and like we've NEVER seen a trashed Special-ed SX frame or know they had weak chainstays from the 500 pics online? Or none of us have ever scene a folded 888? Who's trying to start sh_t now? Couldn't think of anything better to say and just wanted to up your post count? **** off.
And technically those were DON'S bars, not Solid's, so ask him if he feels offended from a picture posted online for the whole world to "gasp" at. And they weren't purchased from Solid, and won't be a production item, atleast not from Solid. They were given to 3 people for testing-which has been made VERY clear- 2 still in the field, one FREAK failure, which has also been made VERY CLEAR.
Don't know why you posted on here thinking you're so ****ing smart, you don't know ****, so shut your holster.
Woah!!! There buddy you talk pretty tough on the internet I am bummed for sure. Just wondering if you ordered new bars? I think Brad refunded your money ? Which bars are you going to get now?????? Correct me if I am wrong with all of your fu** this and how i am a idiot or f**kface we all all just hoping to find out what bars are going on your bike .Hey if you blow out your rear wheel on the next jump you do let us know also so we can see the picture.
Brad sorry you have to deal with stuff like this all of the time.Hope your business is going good.
By the way my post count is going up leaps and bounds with this . I can't wait to get to ten..wooooooooohoooooooooo.and sorry prototype guy...post count 10 ...post count 10

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
holy shyt thats gay "hug life" behhahaahhahahwhwahhahh
OMFG ... that has to be the gayest fixie messenger tattoo I have ever seen , I will NEVER look at those guys the same again to thing I though they were hardcore .
Also anyone see the bellybutton just at the bottom of the pic , that on your stomach ??? F that !!! Most Gay tattoo on the planet right there !
I appreciate the sentiment though , thanks :clapping:

On a lighter note :
Thank you everyone for your fine words of encouragement !
I try to go out of my way for customers when I can , sometimes there are customers that can never be pleased and I am learning this first hand .
I will be working away here at Nem-Pro just doing hat I'm doing , working on producing the best bike parts possible so everyone can have a better ride in the end !!

I can not say Thank You enough to everyone who supports Nemesis Project and Nem-Pro components you guys ROCK !!!

-Brad

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
OMFG ... that has to be the gayest fixture messenger tattoo I have ever seen , I will NEVER look at those guys the same again to thing I though they were hardcore .
Also anyone see the bellybutton just at the bottom of the pic , that on your stomach ??? F that !!! Most Gay tattoo on the planet right there !

I try to go out of my way for customers when I can , sometimes there are customers that can never be pleased and I am learning this first hand .
I will be working away here at Nem-Pro just doing hat I'm doing , working on producing the best bike parts possible so everyone can have a better ride in the end !!

I can not say Thank You enough to everyone who supports Nemesis Project and Nem-Pro components you guys ROCK !!!

-Brad

thats all fine and dandy, but get to work so you can get those stems done too! :monkeydance: :biggrin:

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
OMFG ... that has to be the gayest fixie messenger tattoo I have ever seen , I will NEVER look at those guys the same again to thing I though they were hardcore .

On a lighter note :

-Brad
exactly what i thought, going through san fran next time my mind is going to be doing a lot of thinking a lot