Quantcast

Palo Duro Canyon?

MikeOK

Monkey
Nov 29, 2002
twelve
Yo N8 - that looks sweet doesn't it? Some of the okearthbike people made a trip down there.

BTW - are you making the Ouachita challenge in March? A couple of us have signed up so far, now just for some decent training weather...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by MikeOK
Yo N8 - that looks sweet doesn't it? Some of the okearthbike people made a trip down there.

BTW - are you making the Ouachita challenge in March? A couple of us have signed up so far, now just for some decent training weather...
Sweet indeed! Kinda reminds me a little of some NM trails.

Yes! I am down for the Challange although I am not doing the race. We have a small group headed up there.

Taining weather here has not been bad... a little muddy and cool but not bad at all... Now I just need to take the time to train!

I think there are a couple other Monkeys going too from different States.

:p

claywt

Chimp
Feb 26, 2003
canyon, tx
i live in canyon texas and ride in palo duro a lot we have several nice dh trails lots of fun to ride. defenitly worth the trip trail is kinda an outlaw trail if any one is in the are and wants to ride pm me and i would be happy to show you around

MikeOK

Monkey
Nov 29, 2002
twelve
I'm not sure how far from Dallas, but click here for a good link to some more info. It's just about in the center of the TX panhandle. Desolate out there but still cool.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I know Amarillo is 5+ ass-numbing hours from Ft Worth... not sure how far Palo Duro is fro there but it has to be relativily close.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
some pics of the dh trail.

yeah, you can click it.
i live in the panhandle and it is the best stuff up here.
i know it is a drive put plan on hitting it on the way to
NM/CO.

WillKRED

Chimp
May 22, 2002
Amarillo,TX
I Ride there it is fun the only down side is there is not a shuttle to the top of the DH course :angry: But is is still fun going down it there some Pretty Tecky stuff there. Worth the trip I live about 15 min away from it. You should check it out.