Quantcast

Palos Picnic & Tour Da Palos - Chicago

Muddy D

Chimp
Jun 24, 2004
It's the Palos Picnic - and the Tour Da Palos - on July 24.

Come for rides for all levels, kids stuff, food and good times.
For the main event, there will be 7 stages in the game. Find the locations you need, with a map as your guide. Can't find them and, well... at least you'll have a nice ride to remember the day by.

How do you figure out the locations? How far will you ride to get there? What will you find? You'll just have to come on out and see for yourself!* *

Pulaski Woods West, which is the grove just south of Bullfrog Lake (top of the grassy hill) at Palos.

From the south side: I-294 to 95th St., Go west for awhile to Wolf Rd (triangle intersection just after Maple Lake and before Archer Ave.). Turn left and go to the second parking lot on your right.

From the north: I-294 to 75th St, turn right to Willow Springs Rd., then left to Archer Ave. Turn right, go past the cemetary and take the next left - 95th St. After the triangle intersection there, take the next right onto Wolf Rd. Follow it to the second parking lot on your right.

From Chicago: I-88 west to LaGrange Rd. Go south a mile to the Archer Ave. split. Take a right and go SW thru Willow Springs. Pass Willow Springs Rd and the cemetary and take the next left onto 95th St. After the triangle intersection there, take the next right onto Wolf Rd. Follow it to the second parking lot on your right.

Bring a donation to cover the permit fees, your drink of choice (no glass permitted in the preserve), and maybe a little side dish to pass. Oh yeah - and a willingness to ride your tail off! Registration opens at 9 am, stay til dusk if you want the full experience.

http://www.cambr.org.